Chapter 22: Gone Rogue

"Namjoon?? Namjoon!! Come on wake up!!" Jin screams, shaking his boyfriend vigorously.

"J-Jin, I'm fine..I just needed to see you." Namjoon stutters.

"I'm here Joonie..I'm here.." Jin whimpers.

"Ff-f..V..is coming..and he's changed..he—"THAT'S WHAT HIS NAME IS OHHHH!!"

"Jin.." Namjoon laughs.

"Oops..sorry..continue baby." Jin blushes.

"Anyway, I'll find out what he looks like soon, we've gotten some sightings of humans that have gone rogue." Namjoon sighs.

"Already? Damn he's gotten fast." Jin mutters.

"Jin I love you..I promise—"Joonie...you know that you can't change, but I'll always love you no matter what." Jin smiles as his voice cracks, and tears run down his cheeks.

Namjoon soothes his beloved by tracing over the cracks on his forehead.

"You have such pretty hair did you know that?" Namjoon giggles.

"I know.."

"It's because you're worldwide handsome..no universally handsome." Namjoon brings Jin in for a kiss, and they both continue making corny jokes about the other.

Meanwhile...

"YOONGI!!!! JIN IS DEAD!!!!" Jimin screams, stomping his feet.

"Hmmm? Oh no, Namjoon is just in his mind right now, just let him be and come back to bed." Yoongi grumbles, pulling Jimin away, who still was quite mortified at the fact that his friend was laying on the cold floor like it was nothing.
~~~~

"Good morning...." Jimin groans as he walks into work quite early.

"Good afternoon sweetie...love the hair by the way." Taehyung laughs.

" Taehyung laughs

"Shut up.." Jimin grunts as he rolls his eyes.

"Oh? Excuse me, since when do you have blood leaking out of you monthly. You better leave that stank ass attitude for Yoongi to deal with." Taehyung smirks, giving Jimin a cloth to clean the new shipments.

"Don't bother going to the back-room it's only a few instruments. Now what's wrong?" Taehyung asks.

"It's just.. de—I MEAN DOG FOOD." Jimin yells dropping the tuba.

"What about it? And don't you have a cat?" Taehyung retorts.

"Yeah but I saw a stray dog outside and they looked like they were hungry." Jimin sighs, as a sign of relief.

"Whatever.." Taehyung groans, as he counts the money from earlier today.

Jimin was actually worried about this V character. Jin had woken up and barged into Jimin's room talking about him, and saying how they needed to find out who he was and fast.

Then came the stories about wars and suicide and horrifying accidents that occurred when he was in power.

Jimin was scared shitless then, but he was erupting with fear when he realized that this guy could be roaming the Earth.
____

I know what you guys are thinking..why this short ass chapter when you've been gone for a week? And school's out..?

I'm sorry u guys Ik most of you don't care and what not, but I feel bad when I neglect writing books over dumb shit. In conclusion I've been procrastinating. And I'll try to do better but rn new chapters are kinda a struggle..anyway Ik this is super long but yeah
-Lazy💛