Chapter 16: Unwanted Hellos

"Fuck! Namjoon." Jin grunted softly, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see my Peach. You know I was always were your Mario." Namjoon smiles.

"Get the fuck away from me. I-I moved on. I'm trying to be a better person." Jin stutters, turning his back away.

"You weren't saying that when you were dressed in black, your elegant pink hair entangled with the thorns. I miss you baby. I love you." Namjoon whispers seductively, stroking where Jin's scar is.

"Some things don't change. You need to fucking leave now. We'll talk..." Jin smiles, giving Namjoon small hug.

Namjoon smiles back disappearing into the mist of the quite cold Seoul sky.

"Fuck my life."

"Yoongi you have to tell me what the hell happened in that hallway!" Jimin groans, shaking his boyfriend, who gave no flying fucks.

"Jimin I said to drop it. Now fucking drop it!" Yoongi grunts, shoving Jimin's hands off of him.

"Yoongi..you said..you said we would be honest with each other. You can't lie to me." Jimin says, his eyes cold.

"Fuck! I can't read you! It's fucking agitating as shit." Yoongi shouts, slumping down on the couch.

"Yoongi why...why do they call you the puppeteer?"

"Who-WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT?!" Yoongi yells, grabbing Jimin's wrists, his dark eyes now turning a fiery red color, and his face showing scars as red as lava.

"Y-yoongi...you're hurting me." Jimin groans.

"Answer me." Yoongi spits bluntly, while letting the younger go.

"No." Jimin replies, "Get the fuck out. I'll call you when I feel like it! Asshole!"

Yoongi gulped, as if he didn't want to even think about leaving Jimin mad for even a night.

"The people in hell call me Puppeteer, because I plunged the world into chaos."

"What do you mean?" Jimin crossed his arms, his face now serious.

"I forced people to off themselves. Made psychopaths kill. Burned houses with thousands of people in it. I even dabbled in 9/11. Oh fuck.." Yoongi stuttered, realizing how much bad things he had done in the past years.

"I did all of those things to get Jungkook. He was the only thing I loved. Only person, I would love more than you. But you're a really close call. You're stealing his shine. And honestly, I couldn't be happier with you here. I love you Park Jimin." Yoongi tries to fight back the tears but he just couldn't.

Jimin shuffled over holding him, trying to cool him down a bit, because he was getting pretty hot.

"And I love you Min Yoongi. I know you wanted the best for Jungkook, and I know you wanted to see him. I'm not saying what you did was the best thing ever. But what I'm saying is that, you have shed no more blood after you've been living with Jungkook, and honestly that shows improvement." Jimin giggles, giving his boyfriend a kiss.

"Now what the fuck happened in that alleyway or no Jibooty for three months."

"Um..Jimin, I could help you with that. Actually, there's something you both should know." Jin mumbles, playing with he sleeves.

"Fuck."
________

BTS won a BBMA DOO-DAH DOO-DAH AND YOUR AUTHOR LAZY IS SO MUTHAEFFING LATE ALL THE DOO-DAH DAY!!!

❤️ you guys with all meh hearteu
- Lazyy :))