Chapter 29: Take My Hand

This is a long one sorry for any mistakes..
__

"I'll kill you all." Jimin says, his eyes full of enragement.

"I'd like to see you try—"

Jin rushes to Hoseok's feet and grabs them, barely misses the man's fireballs which where relentless.

"You IMBECILE!!! GET OFF ME NOW!!!" He screams.

"You're not hurting Jimin!! YOU CANT." Jin screams, holding onto the man with all his might, with no intention of letting go.

"I'll take the curse off Namjoon if you let me free."

That however, was not what he was expecting.
::::::

"KIM TATA!!! TAEHYUNG!!! TAETAE PLEASE YOU NEED TO BE ALIVE!!" Jungkook screams.

Jimin had told him to leave when they were flying here but, he just had to make an appearance.

"Taehyung...I'm so sorry, I should've have told you. I should've said I was a demon...you should've left me alone!! Why didn't you."

He was broken, Jungkook was always breathing down Yoongi's neck, that he couldn't even feel the breath on his own. He had brought Taehyung into this mess. He was probably dead. It was all Jungkook's fault. He was the bad guy.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry." He sobbed.

"Kookie...baby."

"TAE!!" Jungkook laughs his face still wet from the tears, mixed with sweat.

"I wasn't expecting that..." Taehyung giggles.

"Well what did you expect, I thought you were dead!"

"I was just waiting for you to say daddy...I mean you were taking forever."

"Well I didn't think my kink name for you would've brought anything but pure embarrassment."

"True...Anyway, I don't want you to think that you're a burden and I hate you. I love you lots Kookie. I couldn't imagine a life without you..so yeah you lied but I can't blame you for that. You had the best intentions when not telling me. Plus....I get to say I had sex with a cute demon like you so ha!"

"I love you too...and thank you. I do want to know how the fuck you got out of those restraints."

"Well those guards got word that two strangers were coming through the border. They dropped me on the path and I guess went to stop it. They were only holding me with their hands, but they were like fucking iron being weighed down on me. My hands were numb for a while..but I'm getting the feeling back in my palms as we speak."

"Wow...to think this place would be so disorganized." Jungkook sighs.

"Well the last thing I would take this place to be is prim and proper."

"I love you baby." Jungkook smiles, a tear a joy dripping quickly down his cheek.

"I know."

"TAE—"

"But I love you more."

"Awww—"

"By the way you owe me 3 months of free fucks if we make it out alive."

"I figured.."
////

"You'll free him...right now?" Jin chokes out his sentence, his grip on Hoseok loosening.

"Yes yes, now let me go." Hoseok shoves Jin onto the ground causing him to wince in pain.

"Namjoon...are you ready to be free?"