Thugs and shit

"This is what it is.. Young Rich Niggas"

"YRN! This is what it is !!"

(phone is ringing) 

"Yo, talk to me B." I said not looking at the phone.

(Person on the other line)"Aye wassup but ima need you to slide my crib and pick me up I needa go see my moms,she in the hospital."

I looked at the phone and quickly responded. "Damn, alright I got you. Be ready in like 10 minutes and I'll be there."

King sighed through the phone and thanked me. I hung up got ready to head out.

* Zachary POV *

Wassup, my name is Zachary. I'm 18 years young, biggest drug Lord out in these streets . I go by the name Honesty when I'm working and  that's what everybody who ain't family call me. They call me Honesty cause I'm honest as ever. I won't bite my tongue or sugarcoat for anybody, that's why I'm not liked by many. I'm quiet but don't let that fool you. I'm a senior now and I'm on the honor roll (yes I'm not stupid:yes ya boy smart). I live by myself and I have two cars. My mom died when I was 14 so I had to get money on my own that's when I found the drug game. My dad? Never knew him, heard stories about him sayin some shit like he was a big kingpin so he had to leave us yeah, I don't believe it. I have other siblings but I never met them before ,all of us split up but I know I'm the baby. So yeah basically that's how my life is. I'm single but I got this one hoe I'm fuckin with, I don't know why I'm messin with her but I don't need her, she's just there. I don't believe in love but that's not where my head is right now , it's just on this paper.

 On the way to Kings' house I felt like listening to something smooth so I decided to play some Avant. Just cause I'm a thug that doesn't mean I don't listen to shit like this ], I mean this guy be in his feelings a bit to much but I be jammin.

" I wanna be everything ya man's not. and im gonna give you everything I got , cause you are more than a man needs , that's why I say your truly my destiny!" I sung out loud proudly in front of King's house. I sound gay right now but oh well. I texted this loser to let him know I was outside . A few minutes later he jogged to the car and hopped in , dapped me up and stared at me crazy.

"Nigga take a picture it last longer" , I said staring at his dumbass. He looked at me like he wanted to hit me but he knew better. "Nigga ion like dick, why would I want a ugly ass nigga like you in my photos?" he replied smartly. 

I looked at him and laughed. "You should have a picture of me to show yo hoes what a real nigga look like fuck boy!" both of us busted out with laughter after I said that. "Nah but forreal change this sappy shit." he said seriously. I ignored him and kept playin my shit.

* King POV *

My name is Keyan but I go by the infamous King. My boy Honesty is my day 1 nigga, we knew each other since diaper days. I'm 18 , and a senior. I'm about 6'1- 6'3, you can say that I'm a lightskin. I dropped a few tattoos running down my arms , nothing major. I have curly hair.  .. I live in a two story house by myself. I told my mom to come and live with me but she doesn't want to.. It first started living with my moms, we was broke and we were going through the struggle. I seen how much it was hurting her so I told her I was gonna help her out. My mom's got Leukemia. Lord I hate it how she's constantly going to the hospital but all I can do is ask the mighty man above to keep her safe. I got in the drug game and started leaving money for her, she asked me how I got the money and I told her the truth. She told me thank you but wanted me to leave the game but I told her that I couldn't. I was tired of seeing her stressing so I did something for her. Seeing how she always managed for me to have clothes on my back and shoes on my feet. Now I payed her house off, bought her a nice BMW, gave her one of the newest iPhones and so much more. My dad was never in my life and he really don't needa be. Honesty helped me and my mom's out and that's why it won't be no problem for me to put a bullet thru someone for him.

We arrived to the hospital and I quickly got nervous. I hated hospitals with everything in me. I stopped in front of my mothers room and stared at nothing, honestly. "Yo everything gon be alright. No need to be nervous,  I'm here if you need me. Lets go see momma." said Honesty. I looked at him and shook my head in agreeance.

"Hey ma"I went up to her bed and hugged her small frame. She smiled brightly "Hey baby, how you be- she started coughing ,coughing crazy as hell. I didn't know what to do.. "Ma! ma you alright??" I asked, I was scared .

After her fit of coughing she answered "yes honey , yes I'm okay. I was  just coughing." I nodded my head and sat next to her, holding her hand. Honesty came and smiled at her "hey momma B" he said. She smiled back at him "Hey sugar , how you been? you found a girlfriend yet? she asked

We all laughed together because we all knew that Honesty wasn't the dating type.

We stayed for about an hour and left , I thanked Honesty once again and he dropped me home. I took a bath , and layed in my bed, maybe a girlfriend wasn't a bad idea after all.