no love

| Diamond |

I sat there in my huge ol bed with King sleeping next to me. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking of how I was gonna tell King I cheated on him. It was a huge mistake , I didn't know what was going on. I was drugged and raped I don't wanna tell him but it's eating me alive. " Babe why you not sleeping?" he asked. It's nothing , I'll tell you tomorrow. I sunk down other the sheets and into his chest thinking how he'll react. He's gonna be extra like extra and he won't even listen to me. I fell asleep thinking.

- skipping throughout the next day -

I stayed my distance away from King all day and it crushed me. It sucks but I have to tell him. " Diamond why you been so distant lately?" he asked.

She stood there in silence, hoping it was easy to him that she was drugged and raped then afterwards they could cuddle , but knowing King he doesn't go down without a fight.

Babe you remember that night I went out with my girls too the club? And then I came home the next day but I told you I slept over Harmony's house well it didn't really go exactly like that. I was at the club and I went to get a drink. The bartender , uhh he tried to get at me the whole night I turned him down every time and put up my left hand on purpose so he can see the ring. My friends tapped on my shoulder telling me they were leaving so I turned around started talking to them. I turned back around to drink my last drink of the night so I can leave and come home to you.

I turned around to face King to see he was paying full attention. I started playing with my fingers.

I started walking out the club and I felt dizzy and shit. I started stumbling and then I was about to fall but somebody caught me I turned around and it was the bartender.. He told the girls that he would help me into the car and then leave so they left first. I felt like I was lifted into the air and sat down somewhere.  Then the car started moving I thought it was one of girls but it was really him.

I thought he was taking me to you but we pulled up to this house and he picked me up and put me Inside a room. I tried to get up but he pushed me down and started taking off my clothes.

I looked up at a now pissed off King. King I'm sorry but I- he didn't even let me finish my sentence. He backed away from me each time I walked closer to him. "You cheated" he stated.

No King I didn't che- one again he cut me off and he hit me. I sat on the floor shocked. King did you just hit me? I asked holding my face.

Get out . Get out now, he spat coldly at me. I looked up at him this is the second time he hit me.

I sat on the floor holding my face, shocked at his actions. He didn't even let me finish. If he wanted me to leave thats what I was gonna do and im not coming back I'm tired of this shit.

I got up and walked past him but I stopped and turned around to face him. You ain't shit ; I stated. I slammed his room door and walked down the stairs looking at the pictures on the wall. One by one I punched every single one of them off the wall and on the ground. The portrait of me and King was now on the floor. I walked out the house slamming the door loud enough that I think the neighbors heard.

I opened my car door and sat inside. I sat in there for 5 minutes and I started to cry. I was seriously fuckin tired of crying. I don't need King. He ain't shit without me and he knows it. I put the key in the ignition and put my seatbelt on. I looked at the house one more time and sped out of the driveway with the tires screeching.

I was going back to my house. I don't need a man. I'ma be INDEPENDENT from now on ima do me and get on my grind.

August you know I'm here to save you
Me and them girls we ain't the same boo
You know I hate it ; when you leave me
Cause you love it . Then you leave it
But you know how bad I need it
You so fuckin conceited

All I want is YOU.

So don't come lookin for love
Don't come lookin for love

no love. no love. no love.

I looked down at my phone. King was calling me, I sent it to voicemail and deleted his number. I listened to that song all the way to my house.

There is no love for him anymore.