double crossing

* Honesty POV *

It was time. we waited until Diamond was out of the hospital so all of us can kill Anthony , together.  We decided to make him think that he killed Harmony since he shot at her , of yeah this should alot of fun.

We pulled up to the trap , got out and walked inside and straight to the torture room. Diamond walked in on her crutches slow ass. She untied him , your free to go. Really? he looked happy , NOPE .she pulled out her gun and shit both legs twice.  damn D , I was shocked. and this is for Harmony, she punched him and walked to King. What you mean for Harmony? , Where's Harmony? you killed her. I said it so calmly, I wanted to laugh at how this bitch was crying , I couldn't hold it in any longer. Babe come out here , I was dying. She came and smiled.

* Harmony POV *

I was waiting for them to call me in and boy was I getting impatient -_- finally he called me in I smiled then I noticed he was laughing so hard , I was like wtf O.o then I noticed Anthony was crying , shit I started laughing to. I pulled out my gun , it had Diamonds all over , lavender and green to be exact. favorite colors :p . Anthony honey, you missed me? he looked scared, well I got shit to do, let just get this over with, I shot him in the arm. Kissed Zae and walked to the door, but he said something that caught my attention. What? Chas.. Chasity is out to kill you. and how do I know your not lying? I was interested now, her plan was to get me killed, get close to you, kill you and Honesty then take over. I wouldn't leave her alone in your house either. he was breathing even harder and why is that? she's planning on taking all your stuff, everything. Chasity has people working for her, if she doesn't kill you herself somebody will.

Clean him up. I walked out , I had a surprise coming for that bitch.