who took my money?

* Harmony POV *

Me and D , finally finished shopping and we decided to go to my baby's house. Of course King was there, I swear there together more than me and diamond are , we walked in and saw the guys sitting on the couch , we went to me and Zachary' s room , yeah I moved in with him , dropped all the bags on the floor and walked back downstairs. Zae was on the phone pacing back and forth , king was just staring.

I laughed at the sight and went to go make some sandwiches for everybody, I was done I seen Zae more mad than I seen him before , king and Diamond were eatingg each others face off. I was getting tired of it. HEY MOTHERFUCKERS, get a room sheesh . Diamond was embarrassed , ol nasty ass. Bae you okay? I asked but he was still on the phone I Just starred at him. " LOOK IF Y'ALL DON'T FIND OUT WHO TOOK MY DAMN MONEY IN 2 HOURS I'M SNAPPING SOMEBODY'S NECK!bitch .__. this is a side of Zachary I never want to see. I just went to our room and watched love and hip hop.

Damn I hate Karlie Redd , I heard laughing. Boy you always laugh when I say that and you always walk in when I'm watching Love and hip hop. I was so into the show I didn't even notice he was next to me. " Ma, you heard me? ' huh, baby what you say? I paused the show. I said I'm going to the trap, oh I'm going with you. No you- I cut him off. baby I'm coming with you and that's final my boyfriend's a thug and im his thug girlfriend.he stood up , I grabbed his hand ,kissed him and walked out the room to see Diamond doing the same we smiled at each other.

- skipping the car ride. now they're at the trap -

* Honesty POV *

Honestly , I wanted to beat everybody there. how tf is my money missing? I noticed that nigga Travis ain't here either. Aye yo ROB, GET YO ASS IN HERE! I seen harmony flinch a bit I smiled, he ran in here yeahh boss . When did you notice the money started coming in short? ' he looked scared , on Friday. but I thought I was counting wrong so I didn't notice until now. it's Monday btw , when did Travis go missing? Thursday boss . alright you dismissed. Tuh that's all I need to hear, that nigga got 1 week to come and confess before I come and beat the confession out of him. I told everybody lets go and left . He better come to me before I go to him and that won't be any better...

- , ohh , Travis gon get beat!
-, do you think Chasity told Travis to take the money?
( follow me on insta ! @nae__nigga. thanks guys! )