Fight night .

Harmony POV *

I was getting tired of fighting these hoes , this why I don't fuck with hoes man. I seen the thot squad so I called up Diamond , she said she was gonna be there In 3 minutes knowing she has my car she was driving recklessly . Diamond just pulled up in basketball shorts , a Nike sports bra and some speed turfs.  Zachary finally caught up with me and he just sat there staring, this bitch Shaquanda Sat on his lap , he looked at me , then back to her and said get tf off me.

Shaquanda was now on the floor and I was laughing my ass offfff! She got mad and started calling me a bitch and all that other shit. I was getting heated , under my Nike jacket I had on my Nike sports bra so I took it off and threw it on the ground took off my skully and tied my hair into a tight ponytail. She was still rappin on all this she said " that's why you ain't got no momma or daddy now hoe " that's when I was done with the talking .

I grabbed her legs and threw her on the ground , got on top of her with hard blows to the head. I wanted that girl DEAD , I wasn't done I dragged her , slammed her into the garbage can , took her out and kept beating her ass nobody tried to stop me if they knew what was good for them. I STILL WASN'T DONE , I was now punching her with both hands , sitting on her , I seen her bleeding and I was done. I got off of her . walked away but came back and kicked her in her stomach , then walked to Zachary' s car. He just sat there in shock looking at how much damage I just caused but I didn't care it was HIS fault.

* Honesty POV *

Yo , that was a scary fight I thought Harmony was gonna kill Shaquanda. When Money took her jacket off LAWD , I died. I never knew she had tattoos but them thangs was sexy boy. Money left Shaquanda a with 4 knots on her forehead, a broken nose and jaw , both her eyes swollen and possibly a broken ribcage . I didn't know she could fight like that , I gotta wife her now . she fightin hoes for me and shit , but I think she done with me .

I walked to the car ,unlocked the doors and started the car. I didn't pull out yet I was just staring at Money , taking in every detail . I noticed she changed her hair color , got piercings and tats . she looked even more beautiful then before . I guess she got mad and started yelling.

" WHAAAT? why you keep looking at me ?? you see something you like? damn ." I didn't say anything I kept looking she was staring out the window I took my hand and placed it on her chin and turned her face towards mine , I got lost in her bright brown eyes and kissed her long hard . she hesitated to kiss me back but then eventually ended up kissing me , we pulled away at the same time and kept looking at each other. She put her hand on my cheek and put our heads together .

" I like you. "