back to normal

- Diamond POV -

You guys haven't heard from me in a while. Me and King got back together but were not living together , I wanted my space until I was ready to move back in with him and he respected that. His mother died , * sigh * I remember the first day I met her

* Flashback *

King had brought me to his mother , when we walked in she looked me up and down , walked around me and even smelled me. She came to look at me eye to eye and she hugged me, she said . Keyan you finally found her " I felt her embrace warm and welcoming so I gave it in return."

end of flashback

Ever since that day we've kept in contact and we always talk . Even when me and King had our petty little arguments I would go and talk to her. . . But now she's gone , I know I haven't known her for that long but a piece of me has left with her. Enough with the sad talk now ...

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and school is starting again. SENIOR ! SENIOR! Haha , I can finally be finished with high school but for my birthday I don't want anything big I just want to be with the people I love that's all. Me and Kings little break made me a nicer person unlike Harmony who would have fun breaking people's skulls. I forgive King we even had makeup sex ;) I won't tell you guys that tho.Everything's back to normal and that's all that matters.

- King POV -

I've been holding up. I could be better but shit w.e. The funeral is next week and honestly I'm not ready to say goodbye, my mama should still be here but I don't wave talk about that. Diamond's birthday is coming up and I wanna give her everything, and I will. I love that girl.

I know I cheated and all but we all make mistakes. I'm thinking of giving her a promise ring and that's what I'm going to do. What are her favorite colors? Hm if we were living together I would ask her but that's all good she wants her space , tuh girls -_-