It's go time .

- Here's the plan to kill Anthony: everybody knows that he's looking for Chasity so we're gonna send her in his trap with a hidden camera on a necklace that were gonna give to her. Chastity is gonna try to apologize to him and ask him for forgiveness once she has him trapped that's where we come in . We'll tie him up and take him to the trap were me and MY GIRL , will finish him off. -

Honesty , Money , Diamond, Chasity King ,and the gangs POV -

Alright Diamond you take the front with me, bae , and king . Chastity when it's time cover the camera with your hand or laugh . or say I've been waiting for this day. She nodded good. remember there has to be 6 people on each side of that house NOBODY LEAVES ALIVE ! We said a silent prayer , when we finished everybody strapped up , loaded all the guns and all. Shortly we drove in different cars Money, Honesty, King, Chasity and Diamond in one car the rest of the gang either behind or in front of them. We pulled up to the trap and seen body guards Money shot em quick. They sent Chasity in not before Money and Diamond told her good luck. Now all we had to do was wait till everything fell In place .

* Chasity POV *

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't beyond scared. But Harmony taught me not to show it , I walked in the trap to see the same as usual , people bagging weed and everything I walked down the hall and stood there. I hesitated to knock but I did anyways ... Lord , he said come in. I walked in and shut the door behind me , Hey Anthony. I was trying to be sexy , I already had half of my body showing anyways it worked . I missed you baby boy , I sat on his lap. Don't you miss me? he nodded his head , while don't you show me how much you've missed me. he put my on his deck , I chuckled I've been waiting for this day . . . hoping they heard me . I just waited for them to hurry tf up!

- Meanwhile in the car ) Diamond and King are arguing I think they like each other , " I've been waiting for this day . " alright let's go . I got out the car and gave everybody the sign to go to there position. Money , Honesty , King and Diamond walked to the front . they had silencers on the guns . Harmony kicked down the door and started shooting , when everybody was dead for sure they walked to Anthony's office not making any noise , they just listened. Sounded like somebody breathing for air , Shit he as choking Chasity , Harmony was missing wtf. We kicked Anthony's door down , he had his arm around Chasity's neck and a gun to her head .

* Anthony POV *

I was at the trap doing nothing at all and I heard a knocked on my door. Come in , chastity walked in , she looked bad as ever , I missed you. You missed me? I nodded , show me how much you've missed me. I put her on my desk and started kissing on her neck I looked out the window to see people with guns walking inside my trap. this bitch was setting me up? but I didn't let her know I knew. not yet. I took off her shoes , Chass? yes love , you setting me up? she said no. I hit her in the face with the shoe , WHY YOU LYING? it's okay tho , if I die you dying with me. I started choking her and put my gun to her head waiting for them walk in the room , finally they came in. Hahaha y'all thought y'all was funna kill me? If I die ya home girl dying with me too. Plus what happen to my 50K . I notice you left ya girl out of this , even better I'll call up my boys and tell them head over there right now. I picked my phone and dialed my boys number. Yeah go to Honesty' s house, get his girl and bring her here. Yeah one.

Well , well ,well , isn't this going to be fun? Let's see who lives to see tomorrow shall we?

* Honesty POV *

This guy is seriously dumb enough to think that Harmony was at home , honestly I don't even know where she is myself .

* Harmony POV *

Y'all probably wondering where I'm at right now . I'm outside Anthony's office his window is open so im gonna climb in and knock him out so we can leave .

* Anthony POV *

Come inside my office , come in now or I kill her . they walked in , who is this girl? Diamond . Oh it would sad if Diamond wouldn't be able to walk correctly , I shot her in the leg. She screamed in pain I smiled.  My Phone started ringing I answered.. Talk to me , what you mean she's not there?? WHERE IS SHE? . well go find her , I hung up . I pointed my gun at Honesty , where is she? RIGHT HERE BITCH NIGGA , I let go if Chasity and just in time I got shot in my stomach but I shot back at whoever shot me.  I fell to the ground at the same time some body did , I looked at the hand , black claws?