tough girl

- Harmony POV -

I woke up to big arms wrapped around me , I frowned at the sight. I let him back in too easily but im happy he's back. I decided that I was gonna make breakfast so we can talk about everything and get settled. I tried to get up but he held onto me tighter. Zae let me go I whispered , he let go. His big ol hulk arms , I took a shower , brushed my teeth , threw on some sweats and slides and left my hair down with a skully on.

I was making breakfast and I felt arms around me. Thinking about what happened last time when we were in this position , I turned around and he back up. I started laughing , why you backed away? I asked. I don't need another whole in my hand and you scare me a bit. he was on the other side of the kitchen. I was just laughing , I was crying now from laughing so hard. Nobody told you to fuck with me like that , I said making him a plate . Yeah well I think ima keep knives away from you. he was so scared  . Here big baby , I handed him his plate and made mine and took a seat across from him.

Zachary?

- convo mode -

Z: Yes ...
H: Why did you cheat?
Z:I just wanted some pleasure that's all . My head wasn't right at the moment I was drinking and smoking so I didn't know what I was doing I'm sorry.

I just stayed silent and kept eating... thinking ,

H: I hate that I let you in so easily , I was supposed to make you work hard to get back with me. I feel so stupid I let my guard down.
Z: Look your not stupid if it was the other way around I would of did he same. You let me in cause you love me and I love you , we were meant for each other Harm.
H: I guess. Zachary if you do me wrong again the knife won't be going through your hand. It's going through your dick and that's a promise.

He looked up at me and laughed but I was dead ass serious , I got you ma he got up and kissed me. Was I doing the right thing? ' I think so.

- Zachary POV -

To be honest I was happy me and Harmony are together again. I will never do her wrong ever again seeing with what she's capable of no no im good. She really comforted me when I needed it. Right now I was telling all my hoes to leave me alone and lose my number, Harmony is who I need. I been doing terrible , the trap is a mess and my money coming in short I can't let that slide no more.

Harmonyyy!! I was yelling throughout the house , were this girl at? -_-'

I'm in the room! She yelled back,

I'm going to the trap , I told her. I'm coming too . she got up put her shoes on and locked up the house I was looking at her like .__. O_O o.O dafuqq?  Boy keep lookin at me ima stab your eyes out they damn sockets , she looked at me but I looked away. You wanna tell me why you coming with me? I asked. Cause Im a thug , you don't see all these tats I got on my arms and my hair is the color of your gang. She said , I'm not gonna lie she looked bad as fuck. Her hair was long and curly but she had the skully covering most of it. She had her whole arms covered in tats. yup this my thug.

We pulled up to the trap and everybody wasn't doing what they was supposed to. I was getting mad , I was gonna say somethin but Harmony beat me to it. " I know damn well Honesty ain't payin y'all to sit around and do  NOTHING. GET TF UP OFF Y'ALL LAZY ASSES AND GET TO WORK!'" everybody got up. This one hoe kept looking at her so she pulled out her gun.

Keep looking at me sideways I won't hesitate to shoot you. " She said it so coldly. Damn bae what happen to you? I was serious what happen to her. I'm not the same . now I'm better than ever,. We stayed for an hour and left ,