bad day

* Harmony POV *

After , Zae left I was all alone . Diamond had already left the house to go out so I decided I would go to sleep take a nap until Zae came back. I was sleeping until I felt my bed dip. Zae? it was dark I couldn't see anything. Zachary stop fuckin playing .

I'm not Zachary. the deep voice was right , he wasn't Zachary I didn't know where he was so I couldn't run.  Who are you? the person didn't respond. I got scared a bit and said a quick silent prayer , my prayer ended faster than I thought the person grabbed onto my ankles and threw me on the floor , I kept kicking my legs , and that's when he dropped my ankles. I thought  I was free I tried to get up but he punched me . Ow wtf I punched back. we were in a full blown fist fight , that's when I felt something go through my stomach, I stopped and fell to the ground tasting my blood. This ... is .. .. why .. I ... don't... fuck with ... thugs , I blacked out . I thought those were my last words , I closed my eyes and just laid there hoping Zachary would come and save me , I prayed til I couldn't pray anymore . That was  it.

* Honesty POV *

I didn't have enough time to sit there and stare at her lifeless body. I had to get her to a hospital , I don't know Diamond's number where is Harmony's phone? I found It, it rung twice and she answers she didn't even have time to say hello . diamond go to the hospital NOW I'll tell you when I get there. I put the phone in my pocket and picked up a bloody Harmony and carried her outside to my car , I put her in and rushed to the hospital. SOMEBODY HELP ME ! MY GIRLFRIEND GOT SHOT !! They took her away from me and I just sat down in the waiting room in thought of who could of done this . I told King come to the hospital , he said he was on his way. Whoever did this was going to pay.

* Harmony POV *

It was dark. Very dark , I seen a light shine towards me . HARMONY , it's not your time , wake up baby girl , you have a life to live it's not your time darling. " the woman that told me that was my mom. Mom? I thought you were alive what happen? Honey I got into a bad car accident but I was in another state so you didn't get the news. Mommy , your gone? No , Im always in our heart . I'm always by your side you just can't see me . Go baby , go be with your Husband he's waiting for you to wake up, love you baby. She started fading away , momma no don't leave me ,please I love you . I love you too. The light came back and that was the time I thought I would ever get to my mom. I opened my eyes , I was in a hospital room . She said to go be with my husband I looked to my left and seen Zachary crying a little bit he was holding my hand dropping a few tears on them too.

Baby boy don't cry , I could barely speak. He looked at me with pleading eyes . I'm soo sorry , this is all my fault Harmony you don't know how guilty I feel , I should of never left you . I'm sorry . Zachary shut up its not your fault you didn't know that this was gonna happen and neither did I, all that matters is our safety and who did this. Just cause there's a bullet in me , that can't stop me from putting one in some body else. He smiled and kissed me " damn I gotta wife you " .