on the road to recovery

| Harmony |

I sat in the waiting room waiting for the results and for Hayden. I told King and Diamond to leave but they wanted stay with me but it old them I was fine by myself. I lied I'm a nervous wreck. I just hope my baby is alright. well both of them. " Mrs.Smith?" doctor Johnson came up approaching me. I made a mental note to myself he called me Mrs.Smith. I smiled a bit but I put on a serious face remembering where I was. Yes how is he? I asked picking up a now sleepy Hayden. "  We took alot of blood from this child and surprisingly they have the same blood." he said , he was continuing but I cut him off giving him a huge hug saying thank you a thousand times.

He chuckled "  Mrs.Smith it's my pleasure but Mr.Smith should be in a coma for at least 1 month or less. He's strong he'll get through it. Right now he needs alot of sleep so tomorrow you can come visit him and you need alot of rest come back tomorrow. Take care Ms. " he finished and gave me a hug. I smiled to myself thanking the man above and walked out the hospital I needed to go to sleep. Little man is sleeping with me and I didn't forget about his punk ass mama hitting on him either. Hmph she got some nerve.