birthday sex

- Harmony POV -

I went to Kings house to decorate there room so they can fuck lol but Zae came with me surprisingly. I put rose petals won each step until I got to their bedroom , my oh my it was huge . I put the petals in the shape of a heart on the bed I texted king and asked him how far he was he told me 2 minutes away. I went into their bathroom not without throwing more petals on the floor and put some in the tub too but before I did I put hot water  and some bath and body work soaps.

I put candles everywhere , dimmed the lights and put on some soft loving music King has these speakers throughout the whole house so hopefully I don't heartbeat nasty asses. I was done but I was going down the stairs until I heard keys. Diamond couldn't know I was here so I ran up the stairs , grabbed Zachary and ran into a guest room. I locked the door , we were staying until they started their nastiness.

- Diamond POV -

Honestly , I was ready to get this on and poppin! ' but is it weird that I saw Harmony's car in the driveway?I shook it off. I slammed the door and threw King against the wall and started kissing him " damn bae you can't wait?" he asked . he'll no , I led him up the stairs but I looked down aww babe you put rose petals on here , I smiled . only for you , and he kissed me. We walked into our room and started kissing each other again taking each other clothes off until I was left in my bra and thong, him? he has his boxers lol

He took his boxers off and walked into the bathroom and into the tub it was big enough for 6 people and there was rose petals in there to :3 ' I slowly took of my bra making sure I was looking at him seductively , I got in the tub and whispered in his ear. Take it off yourself " I knew I turned him on cause he gripped the side of my leg.

We were kissing like this was the last time we would be together , his hands were rubbing my thighs up and down and they moved to the middle of my legs , he started taking off my thong and once he did his finger was already inside . I opened my legs a bit wider to make it easier for him. I was moaning in his mouth but I couldn't stop myself. I kissed his jaw and told him let's go finish this on the bed.

I pushed him down , this time I was taking control . I kissed from his lips all the way down to the waist and stopped . I got up and sat on top of his enormous monster , I was gonna TEASE him! I took my time going up and down as he bit on his bottom lip. Birthday sex came on so I know  I had to kill it. I turned around without getting up and started twerking on him. He smacked my ass several times but that only turned me on even more , I went faster and faster until he flipped us over now he was on top.

He stroked to every beat that dropped long and hard , he was teasing me.  KEYANN! omg. . I was moaning at the top of my lungs. ... Y'all know the rest from here... ;)