Part 2: Dream Team

"..........Tip-Off!"

The ball soared into the sky and two tall players went for it testing who will get it first. Okamura made the jump for it but the guy from Jobberwock took the ball. Okamura is already that tall for a Japanese player on par to Muraskibara's height, but that tanned male really is just taller than him, making him pass the ball to his teammates immediately.

The ball landed into the tattooed man's hand and he started to dribble it. Kasamatsu guarded him and was surprised with his tactic.

'Immediately dribbling after receiving the pass. Streetball's tempo is different from what I'm used to.' He thought as he blocks him.

The blonde guy attempted for a cross over but Kasamatsu easily stole the ball and passed to Miyaji earning them the first basket. It made Okamura and Higuchi cheer. But Kasamatsu felt something is off, letting him easily get the ball from their is just not right. He jogs back to his team and noticed the blonde guy smirking for a reason.

The game went on and the ball is in Jabberwock's possession. Another tanned man with a band on his head dribbled the ball and immediately passed it to one of his teammates when one of the Strky members locked him. But to no avail, Imayoshi stopped the pass and the took the ball away, again easily. Everyone cheers in unison.

Imayoshi runs for the basket and Higuchi follows. Imayoshi made a fast pass back to Higuchi and another blocker came. He wittily passed the ball to Okamura by letting the ball bounce between the blocker's legs. Okamura successfully took the ball and made a powerful dunk. Once again loud cheers are heard from all sides of the bleachers. Revealing also a score of 0-4, Strky being in favor.

The Jabberwock players acted like they're so hopeless in gaining any score back.

'Why are they acting as if thy can't keep up with this?' Miyaji ask himself internally.

They resumed with the ball in Jabberwock's. The tattooed male had the ball and Kasamatsu is still on him. Upon facing Kasamatsu, he revealed a menacing smirk in his face. Kasamatsu raised his brows in confusion and suddenly a very fast ball dribbling happened.

'Oh boy. That was just crazy fast. It didn't even seem human!' Imayoshi commented as he also was surprised of the freaking fast dribbling of the ball. Everyone was left in awe as Kasamatsu tried to watch the ball carefully. However, he failed to follow through and all of a sudden the ball disappears in thin air. Kasamatsu's eyes widened as he tries to think where was it.

And a second after, the tattooed guy flexed his right arm and used it as a force to let the ball fly sideways passing it to one of his teammates. He immediately took the ball and made a shot, hitting a successful basket, while Kasamatsu, or more like no one can react fast enough to stop it.

With that tricky and amazing performance, everyone's attention went to Jabberwock. They all wailed in cheer and loud shouts are heard from everywhere.

"Amazing... " was the only thing Riko can say. Even Hyuga cannot say anything but just be amazed.

The game went on leaving the ball to Jabberwock again. One dribbled it in a fast manner as Miyaji tries to stop him. He smirked and thought of something. He jokingly released the ball making it seemingly passed to somebody making Miyaji turn his back to make a move but he saw nothing. He faced back earning him only the ball hitting his face. The other members of Jabberwock made it a laughing matter. Everyone cannot still notice the mocking they're making, the spectators even were amazed by what that bastard did.

Another member from the opposing team dribbled the ball between his legs and Higuchi tried to follow it. He smirked as well. He twirled his large body with the ball in his hands and dribbled it after making him face Higuchi. He held Higuchi's forhead teasingly as he dribbled he ball with one hand. Higuchi tried to shove his hand away. He even played the ball still Higuchi struggling to steal it. He made the pass on Higuchi's head and played with it. He release the ball into the air and falsely made his way to Higuchi's side and so he reacted but to no avail he went back to retrieve the ball and made the shot. Making the poor Strky member slow to act. Everyone blindly cheered.