Part 15: The Power Duo

To start off, I wanted to continuously thank everyone who're making themselves updated with these PARTS I'm publishing 😘😘😘. Also, you may have noticed some flashbacks on the GoM members aren't yet relayed (to some characters). Like I had noted to myself in the past part, I needed to pump myself up to put the Last Game into words effectively 💪💪💪.

Some flashbacks may suddenly come up depending on the situation and additional member's flashbacks will be added (like that one with Momoi). If not, the lacking flashbacks and informations may be published to another part.

I'll make sure to give justice to everybody's roles in Hanamori Mia's life. Well love interests suggestions are welcome, also comments and questions and maybe some additional curiosity produced questions in your minds are really welcome (it proves you're very creative 😍😍😍).

Well enough with what-nots... Off to the story.

____________

Kuroko Tetsuya

Akashi Seijuro

Kagami Taiga

Aomine Daiki

Midorima Shintaro

The final and deciding members of the Vorpal Sword are now ready to wreck Jabberwock's rubbish attitude and make Kagetora's words during the Streetball come true.

Everyone was riled up to witness the oozing pressure inside the court.

Hanamori, however noticed Aomine's crazy endurance. A small talk between them a while back lingered in her mind making her smirk in awe and glee.

---------

"Kagetora-san, are we really sure to put Daiki in until the game ends?" Hanamori asked as Kuroko is making himself ready.

"Hhhmmm." Kagetora who's being inquired just noticed this about the said tanned miracle. "I guess we don't have a choice. If we really wanted to win, it must be him."

"You're right. But..." Hanamori placed her fingers together to support her head placing them on her chin.

She gazed into the court earning a gaze back from the devil they're talking about. She didn't hesitated and motioned him to come closer to them.

Aomine jogged towards the two coaches. "What is it, Hana?"

Before answering him, she made sure to scan his whole body first for injuries or maybe strained muscles but they may be tired but still her eyes can prove that they're still working well. And for some reason, his body resounds a wild rampage of interactions, they're screaming for more action and it's obvious that they've had yet their fill.

"Hey, Hana don't look at my body like that. Wait don't tell me you're checkin' every nook 'n cranny of my body, are you that in love with me?" Aomine blurted out taking a notice of her eyes on his body even if almost everyone is listening.

"Yes I am." She bodly answered without batting her eyes out of his body.

Hearing this took Aomine aback, however it was at his least expectation, but making her say those out loud was a surprise. Well, she's always like that.

The others took it as just the usual expressions of Hanamori however some glared at Aomine, feeling a little jealous and some would be very much expectant to hear her say these words to them someday, if given a situation, that is.

Hanamori released a sigh after scanning him and faced him.

"What?" Aomine hasn't yet recovered from the flush a while back and now she's staring straight to his navy blue eyes.