Part 11: Dominance

It's been going great for Vorpal Swords ever since Aomine and Kise had their overpowering teamplay.

The fans and most especially their teammates from their respective teams present were relieved that they had the upper hand that quarter. But of course, they're also amazed with what they had just presented in court. Like what Wakamatsu had relayed in his mind, the Perfect Copy that Kise holds has it's own beauty.

Everyone is busy being taken in awe with the recent happenings but not one special member of the preferred team as of now. Hanamori's been feeling shivers down her spine after the display. Yes, she's really impressed by it but the fact that the game is still on play and Jabberwock has still something to offer especially Nash.

On cue, while everyone is on their respective places and are keeping their opponents in check, with Aomine and Kise still double teaming Silver, whose been cursing all the time, Nash takes hold of the ball.

"I see... I have a general idea of what you're trying to accomplish." He internally deduced with a short side glance directed to Hanamori. "However..." He smirked leaving Hanamori not notice this as she focused on their double team.

He freely dribbles the ball with Akashi on his check. As Akashi's have been attentively watching Nash's movements, still he was taken into surprise with Nash's disappearing pass.

"Don't forget that I'm the one passing!" He declared making Akashi short for a second to react.

The ball reached another Jabberwock member's hands but was immediately countered by Murasakibara whose been guarding him.

The tanned member clenched the ball between his hands and was ready to make a shot with Murasakibara still in check. The snack lover guy raised his long arm to stop the shot but the tanned male took a swift back step, with still Murasakibara swiftly, also, following him. But he was a second late for his block, the tanned member made a fadeaway jump shot.

"A quick step back, fadeaway jump shot..." Takao left amused, commented.

"But he executed it too perfectly!" Wakamatsu followed suit. Even being in opposing teams, the display made was just too striking making everyone be astounded.

Seeing the predicament taking into play that she's been feeling the whole time, Hanamori can't stop but feel anxious.

"We can't afford to make another time out, we might need it." He commented feeling the overflowing anxiousness from her assistant coach.

Hanamori clicked her tongue. "I know, Kagetora-San, but..." Her eyes went soft and narrow furrowing her forehead. She can see that Murasakibara's been struggling keeping the two Jabberwock's on him, and that's what she hated the most, seeing her friends have a hard time.

On the other hand, Kise standing on the same court, saw his teammates' struggle. On that being said, another shot was made with one of the players Murasakibara's keeping in check making an easy shot with the other one screening him.

"Three!" Murasakibara angrily said in his mind. The number of points worst to be made in a critical time.

Kise, strongly feeling the urgency of an aid for Murasakibara loosens his guard.

"Y'now... This double team business is overkill, don'cha think?" He dubiously said catching Aomine's attention. "Aominecchi... You mind leavin' him to me?" Kise said with a serious look on his face.

Aomine being fortunately less dense today, felt the uncomic aura lacing Kise's request.

"Fine... I'll let you get first dibs, Kise..." He hesitantly said but he indeed felt the urgency on his voice that's why this happened.