Part 4: Their Data Collecting Eyes

It's morning again and another training session for the boys. Everyone came early as always. So, as they are having their warm ups Hanamori took the chance to talk to Momoi.

"Ne, Satsuki-chan here's the data." She handed her a blue notebook that Momoi looked at confused.

"Data?" She tilted her head.

Hanamori smiled and looked at the notebook. "Jabberwock's data."

With the mere mention of the team Momoi's eyes widened with sparkles of stars. "Really? Wow, how did you managed to have them?" She said as she took the notebook.

Hanamori gave her a smirk and she pushed upwards her imaginary glasses. "I have my connections." And a smirk.

'Wow, amazing. Mia-chan really is something.' Momoi can't help herself but be amazed at the same time excited to read the notes Hanamori prepared.

"Oh, and these." Hanamori handed another piece of paper to Momoi. "Starting tomorrow they'll be following that regimen. And they're already based on those notes I gave you." She posed a smile. "Please review it with Riko-chan and look if you can add something, thanks." She ended and skipped her way back to where Kagetora is to discuss things.

As soon as Hanamori went to her way, Momoi immediately scanned the notes she was given.

"Nash Gold Jr........... " The notes we're very detailed to the extent that even the schools and games, official or not, they've gone through are written. "We can use this as our advantage!" She squealed. She scanned further and noticed something very nostalgic. "Relationships?" She thought for a minute, trying to dig that certain memory. "Oh! That's it." She giggled softly as she tried to remember what happened before, the time how she met Hanamori.

-----------
Flashback

Inter high is almost on its second week now and Seirin had made good progress. They already had numbers of games and fortunately they have not lost yet. They even beat Seiho and most specially Shutoku who were the greatest threats to counter. However, the latter battle gave a very big disadvantage for Seirin. Aside from the sophomores having a big trouble with their endurance and undeveloped skills, they lost half of their duo ace. Kagami got injured because of his excessive use of his jumping ability wherein his body is not mature enough as the receiving end.

"Taiga-chan, like Riko-chan had said you need to rest. We can't afford benching you on our next game." Hanamori tried to stop Kagami as he's been playing.

"Arf!" Nigou barked as he was watching Kagami.

"See even Nigou agrees." She sighed.

"Ack! Why did you even brought him with you." He flinched a little and started to play again. Hanamori breathed heavily as she picked Nigou. She walked closer to where Kagami is not minding if he'll gonna crush to her.

"Arf!"

"Ack! Get him away from me!" Kagami retorted and was about to run when suddenly Hanamori placed Nigou in his free hand.

"Stop playing and go take him to Tetsuya!" She ordered not knowing the great nightmare Kagami's going through as of the moment.

"W.... Wait! Where are you going?" He asked as he shivers and trying to think what to do about the dog.

"Somewhere. If you're not going to get Nigou back to the gym, I promise you Taiga I'll kill you!" She threatened the sweating male and went on her way.

"Arf!"

______________

Touou Academy