Part 12.5: Mr. Difficult Tsundere

The heated match went on and with her agitated self, she can't really manage to organize her thoughts, she wanted to shout her plan given that they can't call for a time out and that she really wanted to get angry at the Shutoku Shooting Guard. Furrowing her brows together, Hanamori felt her spine shiver as she had the thought of smacking Midorima once more, because of hurting Takao's feelings making her be reminded of something.

Flashback:

It's been three days since Hanamori reached Japan. Now she's currently venturing the busy city of Tokyo trying to look for the other necessities she needed to fill the now empty house she's staying.

Well, since it's his late grandfather's, she made sure to leave some antiquities that will always remind her of the loving grandparent.

As her eyes made its way to various shops her phone rang and it's her mother calling.

"Mom!" She responded giddily.

"So, are you done unpacking your things?" The gentle yet a little bit worried words of her mother made her giggle a little.

"Hhmm, I guess it'll take me longer to unpack all those boxes. But don't worry Mom, I'll be done in no time." Despite knowing that her mother tends to worry too much sometimes, she still made sure that she's doing fine and managing well on her own.

A small sigh was heard from the other line. "But Mia... Just make sure you'll be alright there, ok?"

Hanamori smiled at the warm reminders and worries from her mother. "Yeah, I have Taiga. I'm not quite alone." She reassured her mother.

This time a small giggle is heard.

'Hhmm?'

"I forgot, you're with Taiga." A relieved sigh left the beautiful Hanamori's lips as a gentle smile stretched along with it. Ever since their families have acquainted, the Kagamis have been very nice to them. Also, Mia's mother treated Taiga as her son, seeing that the two got along  too well.

During Taiga's third year in middle school, his father decided to return to Japan as well, due to the latter's work however, the Kagami head needed to return to L.A. after Taiga's admission to Seirin with the same reason. Having Taiga stay in Japan alone, well he manages.

It's assuring too that since Taiga spent a year longer in Tokyo and that the two will be attending the same school.

And now that Mia made her way to Japan too, Hanamori's mother is more than relieved knowing that her daughter is with someone despite being aware that aren't staying literally together.

Well, Tokyo was never a stranger to the Hanamori daughter since she studied there few years of her grade school and occassionly had her vacation stays in her late grandfather.

"Then, that's  great. Say hi to Taiga for me. I love you."

Hearing her mother's relieved voice, she knew that she's not causing her of sleepless nights due to over worrying and stuff.

She nodded as if the other person is watching. "I will. Oh and Mom, say hi to Dad for me too. I love you both!" She finally said and ended the call.

Shooting her phone in her pocket, a certain store caught her attention. Curiousity got to her and she allowed her feet take a tour inside.

Various things are in display. From cute to nice things, but what really caught her eyes were the weird stuff that mostly filled the store.

Being an odd one herself, she entertained herself from the shelves that had figurines of different animals in weird and funny poses.