Part 13: Hanamori's Sei-chan and Akashi-kun

Hi!

Another flash back before the continuation.

__________

"I have the same eyes as you."

"What did he say?" Aomine was also taken in the great surprise as he just  clearly heard from Nash the words.

"Did he just..." So as Murasakibara.

"Don't tell me... He also has the Emperor Eye?" Kagami gritted his teeth with just thinking that his guess now is right.

"Curses! Why now? Isn't it too early." Hanamori can't help but feel anxious. She did really expected that Nash will use his Eye but not this timing. Her mind is thinking for ways to communicate with the team since they can't ask for another time-out, but there's really no way. All she can do now is to observe them. But her worries went to Akashi specifically because she didn't expected this to happen.

"Akashi, you better not lose." She said in her mind. But well of course, she's believing Akashi can beat Nash.

Flashback

__________

The match between Yosen and Seirin had just concluded. Winning at this point made Seirin celebrate with glee. And not only this, they also will go further to the quarter finals.

Beating Yosen gave them their ticket to be included in the final four.

Seirin VS. Kaijo

Shutoku VS. Rakuzan

As Seirin are discussing stuff about their next preparation for the quarter finals, Hanamori remembered something.

"Alright, minna-"

"Riko-chan, sorry I need to go." Hanamori said as she hurriedly grabbed her bag and went to the door. Still half open and her body nearly outside Koganei stopped her.

"Hana-san, where are you going?" He asked taking everybody's spot in asking her themselves.

"Ah, somewhere? I'll be back." She said and released the door as it slowly closed.

Riko, scratched the back of her head as she looked at the closed door, looking a little worried.

"Coach, what is it?" Hyuuga asked as he saw her worried face.

Riko released one heavy sigh before she answered him. "Well, you know Hanamori, I bet she'll be late again, even if she said she'll be back."

The word late made the guys raise a brow, exception Kuroko and Kagami. Ever since their manager started to be with them, she never have gone late not even once. May it be just a practice after classes or a practice game with another school. Also, even with their dates or mini outings she never went late.

"Late? I doubt if she will be." Izuki said as he faced Riko this time. All nodded in confirmation.