Part 12: Inconceivable Bond

Yo minna! Uhm...how do I start.

I just want to clear things out as early as now. Hanamori, being the ever so familiar with everyone she meets and deciding to give them nicknames well even Akashi is not exempted. As you have reached this part, I expect that you might have read the past parts and came to know that Hanamori called Akashi Seijuro as Sei-chan like Mibuchi Reo does.

In this chapter, Hanamori's way of addressing the original Akashi Seijuro and his other self may mislead you as you come to read further.

Hanamori, calls Akashi Seijuro as Sei-chan when he's in his original self (with his eyes both in breathtaking scarlet color) and she calls him Akashi(-kun) when he's switched to his other self (where his eyes are heterochromatic, but still beautiful).

Just a little notation to avoid misleading and interruptions while reading. Don't want to bother you with the back reads or kind of solving the matter. Also want to avoid brows to arch in confusion.

Thanks guys. 😘😘😘

_________

"Haha! The scrub finally ran out of gas?"

"Yeah, there's no way he could've maintained it."

The Jabberwocks mocked Kise as if they even had the chance to stop him during his Zone time, TSK!

Despite hearing all these, even only barely, Hanamori cupped her hands on Kise's ears for him not to hear those words. Being proud of him she rather take all the mockery and insults than letting her friends have even a bit of it.

Kise, being protected by Hanamori stoned in his seat as he tried to grasp his position. But in hindsight he's aware that she's doing this for him but right now, even if he's being insulted, it will never have an effect on him because he's with the person he wanted to be with the most.

Back on the court, indeed Kise had the most impact on the game during that time however, ran out of gas it may seem but he still did succeeded in pressing Jabberwock into their demise.

And now, with his absence they proudly mocked him which irked Hanamori the most.

"Such a shame... Now it'll be just like before." Nash said with full confidence now as he faces Akashi. "You haphazardly played your trump card but it amounted to nothing. I'll just thank you for all your meaningless hard work." He even smeared.

Being one of those who doesn't allow other people to mock him or neither his friends, Akashi responded.

"Even if we're back to square one, it wasn't meaningless. Ryouta did more than enough and passed his workload over to me. More importantly, you should be far more concerned with yourself."

With his words, it made Nash smirk annoyingly. "Hah? What was that?"

With full confidence, Nash made his disappearing pass again against Akashi. However, like what Hanamori had just said, he is Akashi-kun right now and she trusts him that he can do it.

Caught in full surprise, the ball he expected to be passed to his teammates was stopped with just a flick of Akashi's fingers.

"I am absolute. Lower your head!"