Part 17: For Our Basketball

Long time no Update!!!! How long has it been??? 🤔🤔🤔

(I hope you guys are safe and still kicking, making yourselves busy to stay sane because me 😑😑😑 I really don't know)

Anyways, what's important is that... I finally made an update! But of course, I'm really sorry 😔😔😔 for missing this out.

Well, to those who waited, Here it is!!! THANK YOU!!! 😘😘😘 Mixing some Big HUGS for you!

_________

A brief moment of silence broke into Hanamori as she saw Nash release a breath to calm himself. This sight was never new to her as she saw Nash's real potential in the sport. Of course, taking this into account and alarming Akashi about it, she still can't remove the fact that the Jabberwock Captain can be a one-man-team.

Jolting his eyes in surprise, Akashi stood on guard tighter as he felt Nash's going strangely calm.

Doing a fast paced crossover, Nash managed to pass Akashi's guard charging unto Kuroko. Easily breaking past through the Phantom, Midorima took him on, spreading his arms making him momentarily stop. Taking this as a chance, Midorima charged into him but to be only countered breaking past his defense making him land on the ground in the process.

Seeing this happened, Kagami jumped in to stop Nash from making his basket.

"As if I would let you!" He shouted raising both arms to block him but to no avail, Nash's power seemed tripled managing him make a dunk over Kagami with a loud bang.

"Seriously, what kind of person is he?" Hayama said as his eyes widened in surprise.

"Dodging three and going through Kagami." Nebuya added as he knew the red headed ace of Seirin is one of the few players with innate strength when it comes to both defense and offense.

"Nash still have higher ups?" On the other hand, Himuro can't help but question what he's still capable of. Looking down at Hanamori as well, hoping that she holds some answers to it.

Seeing how exhausted the boys were with that move, Hanamori had a grim look on her face. 'This is bad! I didn't thought he will pull it out this time.' Glancing at the other Jobberwock players, she didn't hesitated to stand up. 'It seems like he's done with them.'

"Come on, Monkeys." Nash taunted before glaring at his opponents. "I will end it!"

Clenching his fists together in frustration, Kagetora can't help but admit that their plan was completely washed away because of Nash. Glancing at Hanamori to take her opinion, he was surprised to see that she's already standing up, eyes focused on the players in the court. Waiting for her call, Kagetora was once again surprised to see that she went back to her seat and continued to observe the players.

In her mind, Hanamori knew that they've got no much time outs left given how much they had in the past quarters. She held her tongue and she held unto the belief that her teammates are still on the roll despite the sudden burst of talent presented to them, and she doesn't want to interrupt that.

As Akashi watched the players take on their places trailing his eyes on Nash when Midorima approached him.

"Akashi-kun. Clearly his movements are completely different. A highly skilled street basket flaws have been overcame and clear basketball movements are those probably this is the true form Nash Gold Jr. full power." Midorima explained his observations as the others listened intently.

Same in the bench Kagetora can't dock his thoughts as he asked the same thing.

"Nash's true power is actually an orthodox type of basketball." Hanamori revealed making the others frown in contrast.