Chapter 2

Bandit's POV

The final bell rang and everyone rushed out of the classroom, thanking God that the day was finally over. I slowly walked out with Harley next to me.

"Can't you skip?" She begged.

"I wish." I looked down. "But, I need my notebook back."

"What's in that stupid thing anyway?"

"Secrets on how I get what my clients want." I winked.

"Oh... Then I guess it's important." She giggled.

Harley walked away as I approached Mr Wentz's room. I knocked on the door before I entered.

"Please sit." Mr Wentz smiled. God his smile was gorgeous.

I nodded and sat at my desk. He told me what to do, and I got straight to work. I had to write my views on Romeo and Juliet and whether or not I believe that our life is planned. I was nearly finished with my essay, when Miss Berkeley waltzed into the room. I looked up and winked at her.

"So, when do you want to go out?" She asked Mr Wentz.

"Is friday okay?" He shot me a glance before looking back at Miss B. "We could go to the movies."

"Sure. You can pick me up at 7." She smiled before walking out.

"Finished." I smiled handing Mr Wentz my sheets of paper. I had written 3 pages.

He started reading through my work. He was smiling to himself, and I had no clue why. Maybe my views were different to the others. Maybe it was because I was ranting in my essay.

He looked up from the pages and smiled. "This is amazing."

"Really?" I questioned. "You are reading the right paper aren't you?"

"I'm Serious Bandit, you have so much potential in your work. You have fought against your thoughts. This could get an A." He explained. "Why didn't you do this in class?"

I shrugged. "I had some stuff on my mind."

He went into his draw and took out my notebook. "Don't get mad, but I read it."

"I promise it isn't drugs." I quickly said.

"I know..." He laughed. "Your a dealer. You make promises to people and make them happen. What promises have you made?"

"That, I can't tell you." I smiled. "But it is stuff like hooking people up, getting people hair products... Stuff like that."

"I'm guessing Miss Berkeley asked you to get her a date with me then."

"Exactly." I laughed. "Whether their teachers or fellow students, if they ask for something, I will make it happen."

He handed me my notebook. "Here, you can leave now."

"Thanks sir." I smiled, walking out.

I finally made it home. It was really noisy in my house, and that was mainly down to my brother. Patrick was in the basement playing on his drums. Apparently, he was auditioning to be in some band at the weekend. On top of the sound of his drums, my other brother, Nate, was playing his CD on top volume in his room.

We all have a love for music in my family. Patrick plays drums, piano, and guitar, Nate plays the violin and piano. I play the bass, piano, guitar, and drums.

I walked down to the basement just as Patrick stopped drumming.

He noticed me and smiled."Hey Band. How was school?"