Chapter 28

Bandit's POV

"Guess what today is!" Harley beamed as she ran over to my locker.

"What?" I sighed

"Valentine's day!" She squealed. I wasn't surprised that she was like this, it was her favourite day of the year. "Look what Mickey got me!"

She held her left hand over to me. On her ring finger was a huge ruby ring.

"Har, did he?" I asked, in complete shock.

"Yes!" She started to jump around. The girl was only 17 and she's engaged.

"That's amazing." I sighed, hugging her.

"I want you to be maid-of-honor." She announced as I pulled away.

"Really?" I smiled. "Oh, Har, thank you so much, I'll make you sure you get the best day ever!"

She laughed. "Are you going to get some lunch or what?"

"Okay." I laughed.

We walked to the canteen. Harley got some food and so did I, we then sat at the table with Mickey and his new friend.

"Harley, Bandit, this is Niel." Mickey. "He's new here, started today."

"Hi." Me and Harley smiled.

"Hey. " Niel smiled, looking at me.

"So, Bandit, have any plans tonight?" Mickey asked.

"Not that I know of." I admitted. Pete never mentioned anything.

"So, your boyfriend isn't going to take you out?" Harley asked.

"I have no idea what he has planned." I shrugged. "He likes surprising me, even though I hate surprises. What about you two love birds?"

"I'm taking Harley out for dinner." Mickey told me. "I'm guessing she already told you about her first surprise."

"Yes she did." I smiled.

"So, Neil, are you doing anything for valentines day?" Harley asked.

"Nope." He sighed. "I was going to ask someone out on a date, but I just found out that they have a boyfriend."

"Aww." Harley sighed, actually caring. "That must have been heartbreaking."

"It was." He admitted.

"Who care's?" I sighed, taking a sip of my drink. "Plenty more fish in the sea."

"I guess." He shrugged.

The bell went and we all stood up, making our way to English. I walked straight in and went to my seat. I was sure to give Candy a glare as I walked in.

Because of her, I couldn't see Pete during lunch or after school. It was because she convinced her parents that she needed extra English tuition, and they ordered that she'd get it.

Neil was in this class too. He sat behind me after talking to Pete.

"Okay class." Mr Wentz started. "We are going to do an essay, I know it's boring, but, if you all finish in 20 minutes, I'll put on a love film."

Everyone, but me smiled. I wasn't a fan of Valentine's day.

"Here are your papers." Miss White stated, handing them out.

"When you have them, you may begin." Mr Wentz announced.

I got handed mine and then stared at the paper. It was like last semester all over again, only, I knew one answer. I completed that question and then decided to try the others. I was failing this class anyway.

After 20 minutes, everyone was done. Pete took in the papers and then put on the movie. The film he had chosen was Nightmare Before Christmas, my favourite film.

10 minutes into the movie, there was a knock at the door. Pete paused the filmed and then opened the door.

A delivery man was stood holding a huge bouquet of flowers. Whoever these where for, they were so lucky. The bouquet was made of red roses and pink lilly's - the most beautiful flowers on earth.

"These are for a Miss Bandit Stump." The delivery guy informed the whole class.

I instantly felt everyone look at me.

"That's me." I blushed.

I got up and took the flowers of the man, quickly glancing at Pete as I did. I then sat down and placed the flowers on the desk. There was a note attached to the flowers.

"Go on, open the note." Harley smiled.

Mr Wentz closed the door and then sat at his desk. I looked over and he nodded. I looked back to the note and then opened it. At this point, all the girls in the class were crowding me.

The note read:

I'm hoping that I picked out the right flowers. From what your brother told me, they are your favourite flowers.

I want to tell you that I love you so much. My than my own life. This is my gift to you on Valentine's day, and there are more surprises on the way. All of this is too show my love to you.

I'll love you to the moon and back. I'll love you until the day I die.

I love you Bandit Ashlee Stump.

- P xxxxx

All the girls around me awed. I blushed even more. Pete could be a proper softy sometimes. He was also very clever. The note was written in Andy's handwriting, meaning that Pete knew I would read this in a class full of students he teaches.

"That is so cute." Harley squealed.

"I wonder what other surprises he has for you." Miranda beamed.

"It probably involves a bed and you two getting frisky." Louise winked.

"Okay, class, sit back down." Mr Wentz ordered. "I don't think Bandit wants y'all to crowd her. And I'm also sure that she doesn't want anyone to think about her and her partner having physical contact."

I looked down and smiled. Pete played the movie and sat back in his seat, smiling like an idiot.

A/N

Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. I was going to update this yesterday but was busy getting some last minute school stuff.

School has started for me, meaning that updates me be less frequent, but I'll try and update as much as I can.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

- fallparamore123