Chapter 4

Pete's POV

That day was going by in a blur, strange for a Monday. Lunch had just finished so I made my way to class. When I walked in, I wrote the topic on the board. Students filed into the class one by one. Bandit walked in with her head in that book of hers.

"Bandit, what have I said about reading that in class?" I asked her.

"Oh..." She looked up at me. "Sorry P-Mr Wentz."

She went and sat in her seat. If I wasn't teacher, and if I was younger, I would date her. I can't believe that I was even thinking that.

"Okay class, today we will be talking about Juliet and if she it was her fault that both her and Romeo died." I explained. "Would anyone like to start off?" Louise put her hand up. "Yes Louise."

"I think she's innocent. They died because it was how their life was planned." She explained.

"I think different." Bandit spoke up. "Romeo chose to kill himself because he thought Juliet was dead. She then chose to kill herself because he was dead. It was both of their faults."

"That's a good point Bandit." I smiled.

Louise and Bandit had an argument for about half an hour. It was very interesting to see how strong their thoughts were. I stopped the argument and set the class a written task as I sat at my desk. Miss Berkeley walked in and smiled at me. I looked at Bandit, giving her a glance saying 'help'/'look what you've done'.

"Hey, Miss Berkeley, can I ask you something?" Bandit asked her, clearly understanding my look.

"It'll have to wait until later Miss Stump." Miss Berkeley hissed. "Mr Wentz, may I speak to you for a second?"

Sighing, I stood up and went outside the classroom. I closed the door behind Miss Berkeley. She then shocked me with a surprise kiss. I quickly pulled away.

"I want you Pete." She admitted.

"Jen, I can't do this." I sighed, I hated making people upset. "I want to focus on work for a while."

"Oh... I see." She looked down, making me real guilty.

"Maybe in a few weeks?" I asked. "I'll let you know when I'm ready."

She was about to answer, but we heard screaming coming from the classroom. We ran into the classroom to find Harley and Bandit fighting.

"Enough!" I shouted.

The two girls pulled away from each other. They faced me and looked down.

"Can someone tell me what happened?" I asked.

"She just attacked me for no reason." Harley explained.

"Can someone who is a witness confirm this?" No one spoke up. "I'll ask again then, what happened?"

"Harley started saying mean things to Bandit. Bandit then retaliated." Miranda explained.

"Thank you Miranda." I looked at Harley. "Go to the principles office."

"But-" I cut her off.

"No buts, now go." I ordered.

Bandit's POV

Pete stared at me. I kept my hands behind my back, hoping he wouldn't know that I was hiding something. Unfortunately, he noticed.

"What are you hiding Bandit?" He asked.

Giving in, I held it out to him. It was a few of Harley's fake hair extensions.

"Go and give it back to her." He ordered. "I want you to go the principles office as well."

"Yes sir." I smirked, walking out of the class.

Me and Harley sat outside the office. Principle Wall called us into his office.

"What happened this time girls?" He asked. "Did you beat up another student? Did you con them?"

"No sir, actually, me and Harley got into a fight with each other this time." I sighed.

"I thought you two were friends?"

"We were." Harley hissed.

"Either way, that's not an excuse to fight." Principle Wall said. "You two will have an after school detention every day for the next two months. You'll be put in separate rooms with different teachers. Harley, you'll be with Miss Berkeley and Bandit, you'll be with Mr Wentz. Your detentions start today."

The final bell rang. I slowly walked to Pete's classroom. I knocked on the door before entering.

"Take a seat Bandit." Pete smiled.

"Sure." I nodded.

The whole point of a detention is that we sit in silence until we are told to leave. The only sound should be the sound of us breathing. Me being the person I am, got bored and started tapping on my desk.

"B, stop it please." Pete sighed, not looking up at me as he marked some papers.

"What made you become a teacher?" I asked.

He looked up. "Your not meant to be talking."

"I know, but I'm a talkative person." I smiled.

"I wanted to be a teacher because I didn't know what else I could do in life." He gave in.

"How old are you?"

"I'm five years older than Patrick."

"So your 23?"

"Yep."

"You don't look it."

He gave me a weird look. "What does that mean?"

"You look younger." I complimented. "If I met you outside of school, then I would've though that were 19 or 21."

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Your welcome..." I round the room before looking at him again. "What is your ideal girlfriend?"

"I don't think I should tell you that."

"Why not?"

"Because you could be planning something..."

"I promise I'm not trying to hook you up with anyone."

"Still not telling."

"Wanna know my ideal boyfriend?" I smirked.

"Someone who isn't Luke?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes. "My ideal boyfriend is someone who has tattoo's and black hair. Someone who wears eyeliner and has brown or caramel eyes. They have to be older than me, not your old, but like... a year or two older. They have to love rock music

and possibly be in a band..."

"You have such high standards." Pete chuckled.

"I do not." I protested. "Anyway, since I told you my ideal boyfriend, I think you tell me your ideal girlfriend..."

"Fine." He gave in my. "Mine is someone who has black or blonde hair with blue eyes. Possibly a few tattoo's and a few piercings. Height doesn't matter, neither does the size and age. They have to have a great personality. They need to have no care in the world of what others think and they have to be funny. They need to be someone who helps everyone, and will do anything to do so. They need to able to have stuff in common with me as well."

I smiled. "Sweet."

Pete blushed a little. It was sort of cute... I shouldn't even be thinking that!

"I think you can go now." He smiled.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Pete."