Chapter 9

Bandit's POV

I had the worse sleep ever last night. It was mainly down to the fact that Patricia and Darren were having sex. All I could hear was them two moaning and the head board of the bed hitting the wall. It was annoying.

I decided to get out of bed. It was only 11 in the morning. Everyone would be awake by now. I made sure that I looked descent and then ran downstairs. Someone was cooking waffles in the kitchen. My favourite.

"Good morning." Patricia smiled.

"Someone had fun last night." I stated. I opened the fridge and stuck my head in it, trying to look for some juice.

From the corner of my eye, I saw her blush. "I-I don't know what your talking about."

"Mom, you and Principle Wall had sex. Don't deny it, I heard you." I giggled a little.

I found the juice and walked away, closing the fridge. I sat at the table and soon enough, Darren and Patrick walked in. They both sat down at the table. That was when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." I sighed, running to the door.

When I opened, I had the shock of my life. Standing infront of me was my dad, David. Behind them was a chick I hadn't met before.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"We have come to tell you some news." David smiled.

"So, let me get this straight. You leave the family to make a life in Vegas, we don't hear from you in years and you decide it's okay to turn up on our doorstep with some news?" I was still hissing.

"Just please, let us in." He begged.

"Mom!" I shouted.

Patricia came out of the kitchen. She almost had a heart attack when she saw our 'guests'.

"Come in." She sighed.

I stormed off into the kitchen, sitting back down at the table.

"Who is it?" Trick asked quietly.

"It's dad and he's with someone else as well." I spat.

"The fuck is he doing here?" Trick hissed.

"He has 'news'." I sighed in annoyance.

"Guys, could you all come to the lounge?" My mom called.

Darren stood up straight away and went into the lounge. I looked at Patrick, and he looked at me. We hated these people. Finally, we both slowly got up and walked into the lounge. We didn't sit down like the others.

David smiled at me and Trick. "You two have grown up a lot."

"Just cut to the chase." Me and Patrick hissed at the same time.

"Don't act like that." Patricia said. "David, carry on."

"Okay..." He nodded. "I want to start off by introducing you all to my wife-to-be, Carrie. Carried that is my son Patrick and my daughter Bandit."

"Hi." She smiled.

When me and Trick didn't answer, David continued to talk. "Carrie has a job here as a teaching assistant. At your school actually. We have moved back here and the wedding will also take place here. We want you guys to come to the wedding."

"Of course we'll come." My mom smiled. How she be nice to him, I had no idea. "David, this is my boyfriend Darren. He is Carrie's new boss."

"Hi." David smiled.

"Can we go?" Patrick asked.

"No you can not." Patricia protested. "You two can spend the day with your father and Carrie."