Chapter 26

Bandit's POV

Pete was right... Having ice cream did cheer me up. I finished mine before Pete did. I just sat on his bed, watching him eat his.

"Thank you." I smiled at him when he finished. "This has cheered me up."

"Good." He smirked, moving closer to me.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Something fun." He winked.

"I think do that." I whispered.

I leaned closer to him and kissed him. He kissed me back, his kiss full of passion. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I accepted. Our tongues collided with one another. Pete wrapped his arms around my waist just as I wrapped mine around his neck.

He pushed me back without breaking the kiss. I led on his bed and he straddled me. My tangled my hands in his hair, pulling him closer to me. I then moved my hands to his tie. I tried untying it, but I swear it was impossible. Pete chuckled and pulled away, taking the tie of himself.

"Thanks." I gasped, quickly connecting our lips again.

I started unbuttoning his shirt and then helped him take it off. I chucked it across the room for him and then moved my hands down his chest, stopping at his belt.

"Just undo it now." He begged.

I smiled into the kiss and slowly undid it. I stopped and let him take off my top. He lips moved to my neck, touching my soft spot.

"Jesus." I moaned. "That's good."

He continued to kiss my neck, I was going to get a hickey for sure. I rolled us over and undid the button on his pants.

You probably know what happened then...

My eyes flashed open and I looked round the room. I was still at Pete's. I looked at his clock, noticing that I should be in 3rd period.

"Shit." I muttered.

I checked next to me and saw that Pete wasn't there. He was obviously at work. I couldn't believe that he left here.

I quickly got out of bed and rushed to get my clothes on. That's when I realised how I would end up wearing the same clothes as the day before.

I put everything, but a top, on. I quickly went into Pete's closet and search for a top. They were all going to be too big for me anyway, so it wouldn't matter what top I picked. I grabbed the first top I saw, which happened to be a Metallica top.

I looked in the mirror, sorting my hair and make-up out. I borrowed Pete's eyeliner and then decided to put my hair up in a messy pony tail. Not all of my hair would go into a pony tail, so I left a little bit of hair to hand down at the front.

That's when I saw a mark on my neck. I looked closer, and noticed that it was a hickey.

"Fuck." I sighed.

I went back into Pete's closet and tried searching for something to cover it. Thankfully, I found my scarf from when I came over to his in the New Year. I had wondered where it went.

I put the scarf on and then checked myself in the mirror again. I looked pretty descent. I got my shoes on, grabbed my school bag and other bits and pieces, such as my phone etc. I then left Pete's apartment, locking the door behind me.

I had to run to school. There was no taxi around and I had no money for the bus. When I did reach the school gates, I didn't have time to stop.

Getting ready took longer than I thought. Everyone would be half way through fourth period, meaning that I had to run to English. When I reached the door I walked in and slammed it shut behind. I stayed by the door, trying to catch my breath. I've never ran so much in my life.

"Bandit, can you please explain why your late?" Pete asked me.

"I woke up late." I breathed. He should know because he didn't wake me up.

"Take a seat." He smiled. "You'll have to catch up after school."

I nodded and sat in my chair. I got my books and stuff out, ready for the lesson. As soon as I did this, Pete started talking... Only he was then interrupted by the bell for lunch. I packed my stiff away and left the room with Harley.

"You have some explaining to do..." She smirked.

"I know..." I sighed.

We walked to the courtyard and sat on the wall. I grabbed a drink from my bag and drank it all. Harley handed me an apple, guessing that I hadn't eaten.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Explain..." She ordered, her smirk getting bigger.

"I went home with Pete last night." I explained. "I ended up staying the night, though that was not the plan. When I woke up, he wasn't there and the time told me that I was super late."

"What did you two do last night?" She asked.

"We ate ice cream." That was partially true.

"What have you told your mom?" She questioned.

"Oh shit..." I exhaled. "I told her last night that I was with you, and that I might stay over... Only problem is, Darren has probably noticed that I didn't arrive with you this morning... I have know idea what to tell her."

"Tell her you stayed at Miranda's." Harley suggested. "She doesn't know Miranda, you could get away with it."

"Okay, that's my new lie." I nodded. "I left yours and then went to Miranda's."

Harley nodded and then gave me a funny look. "Why are you wearing a scarf?"

"It's a little chilli." I lied.

Harley could read me like a book though. She pulled the scarf off of me and stared in shock. I quickly got my scarf off her and put it back on.

"You two had a little fun then." She smirked.

"A little." I shrugged. "Tell anyone and I will personally murder you."

She smiled. "Tell anyone what?"

This is a reason why she's my best friend.