Chapter 11

Pete's POV

I sighed as the bell for lunch rang. Carrie was the teacher assistant for all of my classes. She was doing a pretty good job to be honest.

"What are you doing for lunch?" She asked, sitting on one of the desks.

"Not sure." I sighed. "I usually stay in here, clean the place up etc."

"Mind if I help?" She smiled.

"Carry on." I smiled back to be polite.

I started cleaning my desk and Carrie started cleaning the book shelf. That's when the door opened.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Bandit started, closing the door. She saw Carrie and then looked at me.

Me and Bandit decided to see each other as much as possible. This meant after school and lunch.

"What do want Bandit?" Carrie questioned. "Why aren't you eating like the other students?"

"Oh..." Bandit closed her eyes and pointed at me. "He... Uh..."

"I told her to see me. I saw her misbehaving today. She was being mean to Brad." I quickly made up.

"That's it." Bandit opened her eyes, nodded and smiled a little. "I'm a naughty girl."

I mentally rolled my eyes. She obviously was thinking about it in a different way.

"Oh..." Carrie nodded. "Don't let me stop you two with this discussion."

"Bandit, take a seat." I ordered, gesturing to the desk infront.

She nodded and did as she was told. She then waited for me to continue.

"Why did you say that stuff to Brad?" I quickly asked so that Carrie wouldn't get suspicious.

"I only called him a nerd and told him that he had no chance with anyone." She shrugged, playing along. "I may have said that no likes him, but that was about it. I said it because it was the truth."

"You do know that you saying that could really bring down his self esteem?" I looked at her seriously.

"The truth hurts." She smirked a little.

"But sometimes, it's best to lie... Especially in situations like that." I sighed.

"Do you really want to know why I was mean to Brad?" She then sighed. I nodded. "I'm crazy about him."

I felt my mouth drop open. I quickly shut it and then had to think of a way I could carry on the conversation.

"Crazy how? As in you... Love... Him?" I questioned.

"Totally." She nodded. "My boyfriend doesn't know though, so keep it a secret." She winked.

"If you... Love him," I found it hard to say it. Even though I knew she was joking, I couldn't held but feel a little jealous. "Then why are you mean to him?"

"Because I'm scared that he'll find out my true feelings." She lied. A huge smirk then appeared on her face. "I think it may have something to do with my hormones as well..."

"Hormones?" I repeated the key words.

"I guess I was a little horny and wanted him to give me a good seeing too." She tried not laugh.

"Bandit, did I hear that correctly?" Carrie cut in.

"Miss White, I think you should take over." I quickly suggested. "I'm not good when it comes to girls talking about their feelings... Especially these types of feelings."

"Good idea." She nodded, sitting at the desk next to Bandit.

Bandit's POV

"How would your boyfriend feel about this?" Carrie continued to ask. She was whispering so that Pete wouldn't hear.

I took a quick glance at Pete. "I think that he'll feel upset... Maybe angry or jealous. Things may even get heated between us."

"You mean, you may end up having sex?" She said a little loudly. Pete gave us a confused look.

I nodded. "Yes, I mean sex. It could end up being kinky."

"Wow..." Carrie said, sounding shocked. "You are a virgin, right?"

I laughed a little. "Best joke I've ever heard."

"Whoa..." She exhaled. "Um... Has your mom giving you 'the talk'?"

"In a way..." I shrugged. "She told me to use protection."

"Your mom doesn't mind you doing this stuff?"

"Not really."

"Okay..." She sighed. "I'm going to stop the conversation now... I'm going to need to talk to your dad though."

I shrugged. "Whatever."

The bell rang for the start of class and everyone started filing in, one by one. I saw Brad walk into the room and I ran up to him quickly, stopping him in his tracks.

"So, have you been asked by anyone about a certain event?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes." He smiled. "She asked me, and I agreed."

"That's good." I smiled, giving him a surprise hug. "I'm so happy for you."

He patted my back awkwardly, not knowing what was going on. "Okay?"

"Brad, Bandit, please go to your seats." Mr Wentz ordered as he shut the classroom door.

I nodded and sat in my seat. From the corner of my eye, I could see Carrie's mouth drop open.

"Alrighty class." Mr Wentz smiled. "We are very lucky to have Miss White here as our new teacher assistant. If you have any problems, then feel free to ask her."

Everyone looked round the class and nodded.

"Okay, now for the bad news." Mr Wentz smirked. "Today we are going to do a practise test on what we've learnt so far. This is so I know how well your doing."

That's when everyone started complaining. It was mainly because none of us had revised.

"Calm down." Mr Wentz ordered. "Anyone who doesn't do the test will do it tomorrow lunch. Those who do the test and complete it, will watch a film on friday."

"What film sir?" I asked.

"I'm leaving it up to all of you to agree on a film." He explained. "If you can't decide on a film, then I will put 'Nightmare Before Christmas' on."

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Miss White, please can you hand the papers out?" Pete asked Carrie.

"Sure." Miss White smiled.

She went round the classroom and handed the papers out. Once she was finished, we all started.

I had no clue what the questions were about. I stared at the sheet blankly. What the fuck was it about? I flicked through the other pages of the paper and the question got more confusing. I looked up and then looked round the room, hoping to see someone's answers. Everyone was whizzing through the questions like they were really easy.

I continued to look around, but then I met Miss White's glare. She gave me a look that said 'eyes to your own work', so I slowly looked back at the paper. The only thing I had written on it was my name. I looked back up and met Pete's glare. I gave him a look that said 'please help' but he just shook his head.

I looked back down at my paper and gave up. I placed my pen onto the desk and then I folded my arms on my desk, over the paper. I placed my head in my arms and waited for the end of the lesson to arrive.