Adoption?

Jack's POV it's
It's been 6 months, 6 peaceful and happy months since me and mark had gotten married I can still remember the day that he had proposed to me.

Flashback
It was another date and another restaurant that I wanted to go to and mark also wanted to go to as well.

As the day went by the more mark seemed to get more and more nervous and kept looking around.

" mark are you ok, you don't look so good" I said with a worried look.

"I'm fine jack it's just I have a question and I don't know what you are going to say and Don't want to get rid of what we have"

"What are you talking about, you know you can talk me anything no matter what it is"

As I waited for mark to tell me what was wrong he suddenly stood up.

"Jack I just don't see this working out anymore"

"What, W~What are you saying"

"What I am saying  jack is that I
can't be your boyfriend anymore"

"Wha why?"
I could feel the tears start and build up

" I can't be your boyfriend anymore because I want to be your husband"
"But mark you can't do that I love you and ......what did you just say?"

Mark gets down on one knee

"Jack you are the love of me life, we have been through many hardships through the years and have fallen in love with you over and over again and so I wanted to say, jack no one has ever made me happier then you have and was wondering if you would become my husband and marry me"

He put his hand in to his pocket and pulls out a ring
I was speechless

"Yes, yes I will marry you, you America Dickhead"

He puts the ring on my finger and we kissed then we heard people clapping and say congrats, I blushed and smiled.
Flashback end

While I was in my flashback I did not notice mark come up behind me.
"Hey baby boy what are you thinking about"

" nothing to worry about but if you must know I am thinking about you and when you proposed to me"

" ah yes how could I forget the look in you face was lovely"

" I thought you were going to break up with me"

" breaks up with you haha no I would never do that anyway I want to talk to you about something"

" what is it?"

"How would you feel about getting a child?"

"REALLY? YES YES YES OMFG YES" I screamed as I pushed him down on to the floor and kissed him.

"Haha good because we have to go to the local orphanage for our appointment"

" wait you already made the appointment?"

" yep I know how much you want a kid so i though I would surprise you"

I could not contain my excitement as we went out to the car and drives to the orphanage.

As we got to the orphanage I could see small and little children running around everywhere and I could not wait to meet my future child.

As we walked in to the orphanage i suddenly heard the cry of a new born baby and looked around and could see what looked like the caretaker of the orphanage hiding a little baby.

"Oh hello you must be mark and jack right?"
" yes that's right" I said

" well welcome to the orphanage and I am guessing you are looking to adopt a little someone around here?"

"Yes that right we were thinking about a little girl between the age of 1-3 months or years"

" well your in luck this little one came in last week from the hospital her name is (y/n) and is 2 months old her mom died giving birth and her dad died before due to an illness, but if you want to look around we have many other children to" she said kindly and with gentle smile on her face

" well what do you thing jack"

" I like (y/n), she looks so adorable"

" then can we take (y/n) please"

" of course you just have to sign some paperwork and then you can take her home with you now or later if you like"

" can we take her now we just about have everything ready" mark said

" really? When did you do that?" I said astounded

" like I said I wanted to surprise you so got everything ready in secret"

" haha well it seems like you have a wonderful partner for you, I will go and get the paperwork and then you can leave" she start to put (y/n) down in an near by crib and we walk in to her office and sign all of the paper work.

Once all of the paperwork is done the caretaker takes (y/n) it of her crib and hands her to me.  I look down at the small, sleeping bundle of joy that I am holding in my arms and slowly walk out of the orphanage.

Putting (y/n) in the little booster sit that the caretaker gave us while mark put some baby stuff in the back of the car.

" well baby boy what do you think so far?"

" I have already fallen in love with her and I can't wait to tell all of the fans, family and friends am I sure they will be shocked"

" me to but we have a little one to take

care of now" he looked back at (y/n) and smiled

" I love you mark"
" I love you too baby boy"