Why?

Jack POV
Nothing.......
That's all I feel nothing.....
Ever since anti and dark came we have been on edge ever since.

Mark POV
What do I do?
How do I protect my lover and my loving daughter?
And what's the real reason that HE wants her?

Your POV
Papa and daddy have been acting weird.
Ever since anti and dark came over well took over their bodies they have been really over protective.

"Daddy?"
"Hmm what's wrong pumpkin?"
"Am I bad?"
Daddy stopped cooking and looked at me.
"Why would you say that?"
"Because I have seen anti and dark before and now you and papa are acting strange."

Daddy looked a little troubled but he then sighed and bent down to me.
"You see pumpkin......sigh....you know how me and papa are something called youtubers and how we have many fans"
"Yeah"

"Well when someone gets famous for YouTube some fans make fanfics which can be different versions of us like you know how anti looks like me but does not act like me....well their called alter egos and....sometimes those alter egos can become alive and become part of us..."

"So anti and dark are a part of you?"
"Yes in a way....but they are dangerous and they like to hurt people"
"Why?"
"I'm not to sure myself....it's just the way they are"
"So....because their bad and I know them....does that make me bad?"
"No it does not...because you could never be bad because you are fine just the way you are...it's just that...me and papa don't want them to hurt you and we want to find out why they want you..."
"Ok daddy.."
"Good...now why don't you help me eat all of the left over chocolate in the bowl."
"Mine!"

Mark POV
"Now why don't you help me eat all of the left over chocolate in the bowl?"
"Mine!"

I could not help but give a little chuckle when over hearing jack and my little girl......god help anyone who becomes her boyfriend..........which she will never have......man are monsters and I will never allow they to come near my daughter!

I could still Remember that night......
I....need to know what they are planning and to do that.....I may have to do something that me and jack said we would never do.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings

How are you?

Are you having a good day?

Thank you for reading this story and if you want to know every time I update this story then add it to your library.
Please check out some of my other stories.

What do you think mark is going on about?

What could be the thing that thing that him and  jack said they would never do?

And who do you think HE is?

Anyway thank you for reading and I will see you later fair well my darlings💕