Help

Your POV

After my dream about anti and dark, some men started to bang of the door and started to shout too, saying to come out quickly and quietly and no one gets hurt.

But we did not. Nana said that everything was going to be fine but then the door broke down and the men started to try and grab me and nana.

Nana took me in her arms and tried to run in to the bedroom and lock the door but one of the men got her, making her drop me.

"(Y/n) run!"

I tried to run away but this man took my arm and out this write cloth to my mouth.

It smelled funny.

My head started to hurt and I felt really weak. Then everything went black.

I woke up next to Nan thinking it was just a dream but it was not.

"(Y/n) darling are you ok?"

"Nana I'm scared"

"I know darling but don't worry because daddy jack and papa mark are coming to get us"

"Really?"

"Yes but for now we have to be very quiet.because they have not noticed that I have my phone"

"Are you going to ring papa?"

"Yes but have to be quiet so the people who took us cannot find out ok?"

"Ok"

Nana rang papa saying what has happened but then we felt the car or van stop and started to hear people.

Nana stopped the phone call to papa and hid the phone in her top.

"Right you two we are going to do this very slowly, so any funny movement and the girl dies"

The doors open after the man said that.

He has a gun and so did another man.

"Out"

Nana took me in her arms and we moved out of the van.

It was very dark and I could not see much.

The man opened this big door and pushed nana in really hard so she fell on the floor.

"Nana what's going to happen to us?"

"Nothing is, you know why? Because papa is coming to get us with daddy"

"Really?"

"Yes, all we have to do is wait"

"Ok"

Mark POV

"Mark what's going on?!"

"They took them"

"What? Who!"

"These men took (y/n) and my mum?!"

"When what are we doing here for, let's go now!"

Both me and jack got up from our seats and ran out the restaurant, trying to get back to the hotel as fast as we could, lucky for us it was not to far.

He got to the main office in about 10 minutes, there were police there.

"Sir I'm afraid we cannot allow you to go any further"

"My mother and daughter have been kidnapped but people now you ether let us pasted or I will push through!"

"Mark please calm down getting angry will do nothing!"

"Are you the family of the people that were taken?"

"Yes my name is mark and this is my husband jack, my mother and our daughter were taken"

"I see, and what were you doing when this happened?"

"We were having a date night, down at the restaurant 10 minutes away"

"I see, did anything strange happen?"

"I got a call from my mother telling me that they have been kidnapped but they did not notice that she had her phone on her"

"I see could we use your phone please, we could be able to track it to the place that they are being kept at"

"Yes of course"

I handed over my phone to the police officer and he walked away.

"What are we going to do jack?"

"Mark don't worry I know it's a very stupid thing to say but if we are going to find them then we have to stay calm"

"I know I'm just worried"

"I know I am too but worrying is doing nothing but what we can do is you telling me about these kidnappings and everything your mum said on the phone"

Just as I was about to tell jack everything I know the same police officer came back and asked if we knew anything more.

I told him and jack everything I had heard or seen of the news and from others youtubers.

This took about an hour or so since the officer was taking notes and asking some questions but after I told them both everything I know, still nothing.

"Mark why did you not tell me this?"

"Because you were so worried about anti and dark and Wilford, that I could not also have you worried about this too"

"Of course I'm worried, I just want (y/n) to be safe like you mum, and watching you lately, you looked so stressed I could not help but worry more"

"I know, I'm sorry from now on I will tell you everything"

"Good"

Just as we were making up the officer came back.

"We managed to trace back the call and have a location"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings💕

How are ya?

If ya like this story then add it to your library to know every time I update.

Please check out some of my other stories.

What do you think will happen next?

Do you think dark and anti will help?

And do you think mark and jack will find you in time?