What do we do?

Jacks pov
It's been days since....they came along and Felix, me and mark were talking about what to do and well....we came up with nothing.

"Come on we have to think of something"
"I know what you mean mark but what?"
"Their demons were humans....they could kill us without lifting a finger"
"I know I know but what about (y/n) what do we do and how is she involved with them"
"I wish I knew but I don't"

I was in the other room making some coffee while watching (y/n).
She was starting to walk around a little bit but not much but she was trying.

I took the coffee in to the room that mark and Felix were in with (y/n) crawling behind me.
She was very attached to me and mark but more me don't know why but she just is most likely because I give her what she wants like Sam.

"Here you guys have some coffee."
"Thanks jack"
"Thx's sweetie"
"Hey (y/n)'s starting to really walk now don't you think"
"I know"
"She's starting to try and run now which I am dreading"
"Whys that jack?"
"Because she will make more off a mess then she does now"
"You make more of a mess then her sweetie"
"Thxs mark"

Felix had went to the hotel for the night. We did offer for him to stay here but no he went.

We had moved (y/n)s crib in to our room so we could keep an eye on her and in the case that they come back.

"We'll figure this out jack"
"I know but what if..."
Before I could finish he kissed me.
"We'll be fine we will do this"
"Yeah your right"

No matter what I will keep her safe.....I will keep my daughter safe.....our daughter safe.

???pov
Well, well, well, what do we have here.
Do you really think that you can keep our (y/n) away from us.
She will be ours again.
I will come for you.....my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings

How are you?
Having a good day?

Anyway sorry for not updating lately I have been doing my GCSES as of late and am very stressed.
Anywho thank you for reading this chapter if you want to know when I update this story then add it to your library.

Please check out some of my other stories too.
Thank you for reading and I will see you later fair well my darlings💕