Moving

Mark POV
We are moving.
We have to move. It's not safe here for us or  (y/n) and all we wanted to do is keep her safe from them and no matter what her connection is with them we will keep her safe even if we have to risk our lives.

The day had finally come. The day for us to move. And the place we were moving to well it was closer to my moms house because we know  Anti and dark and Wilford for that matter and we know that once they want something they will do anything to get it and I mean anything at all even if it meant hurting someone unrelated to the situation and my mom was the person I was most scared for.

Jack POV
We were moving closer to marks mom house because we don't want anyone of them to get close to her and use her so that they could just take (y/n).
The reason that mine could not stay with us to is because......their dead. A car crash last year. That one of the many reasons I wanted a child I mean mark did to but I believe that I wanted a child to somewhat fill a hole that was left in my heart and (y/n) has filled that hole and more and I could not love her more even if I try.

The moving van was done and started to head out and we made our way not long after it.

"What do you think will happen?"
"I don't know baby boy but we will be fine I know"
"I hope your right mark"
I really do.

I turned my head to look at (y/n) who was sleeping away.
I would do anything for her and mark even if I had to give my life for them.
' I won't let them hurt mark or (y/n) or anyone for that matter '

Your POV
Daddy put me in a chair then got in the car thing.
I closed my eyes becoming sleepy again. I knew what was going off. When I become sleepy they talk to me. They are nice. But daddy and dad don't like them.

"Hello less"
I open my eyes to see the green one their. I waved my hand and he picked me up.

"She's here" the pink one said and then the one that looked like dad came to. They were all smiling.

"So you moving lass"
"Yes" I can't talk much but can reply.
"Your talking gotten better" the pink one said
"Hmm"

"Why don't dad and daddy like you?"
They all looked at each other
"We will tell you later but for now it's time to wake up" with that everything went black.

I woke up in the car thing and saw that we were at grandmas house.

"Really to grandma (y/n)?"
I laughed at dad

"We are~"
A voice in my head said.

???pov
What fools they are~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings
how are you?
Are you having a good day?

Anyway thank you for reading this chapter and if you want to know every time I update this story then add this story to your library.

Please check out some of my other stories.

Anyway fair well my darlings💕