Vacation part 2

Your POV
Me, dad and daddy finally got ready and we went to go and meek nana and grandad.
"Come on, come on, come on"
"Haha all right we're coming lass"
"Dont worry angle they will still be there when we get there and you never know nana and grandad could have a treat for you~"
"Really Dad"
"You never know"

We were now in the big moving machine that goes up and down to different floors.
It makes my belly go funny.

We made it in to the main office room, were I could see nana and grandad.
"Now to have to fin-"
"Nana, grandad!"
"Wait lass"

I went off running to grandad and nana.
"Here she is..my little baby"
"Do you want your grandad to pick you up"
"Up, up"
"Hahah"
"Angle!"
"Papa I found nana and grandad"
"Lass you must not run off like that ok?"
"But I found nana and grandad and wanted to say hello"
"I know but that was dangerous so you must wait for us next time ok?"
"Ok, I'm sorry"
"It's ok"

Mark POV
Damn I almost had a heart attack. Luckily she won't be doing that again. I was looking around me making sure that no one knew who we are and what happened.
One step out of line and something-no, no mark we are not going to go there, your just being paranoid.

After what Felix told me I have been over protective of both jack and (y/n).
That's the really reason I wanted to go on this vacation. Not because of anti and dark but because of...things.

I can't believe people are doing that to youtubers. They think we are easily targets for them but they don't think about what they are doing in the long term. We have families. But they don't think about that.

"Mark ya ok?"
"Mm oh yeah I'm fine jack"
"Ok the let's go shall we"
"Yeah"

No matter what I can't..let anything happen to them. I would die if anything happened to them.

It's lucky for me that jack is not a morning person meaning he does not see the news meaning he does not know anything that goes on to much.

But...I don't...I don't know what to do..I don't know...

Jack POV
Mark has been acting strange lately. I though coming on this little vacation would help him with anything that's been going on.

I don't really watch the news but there have been some rumors about youtubers getting attacked but I don't really know.

"Daddy?"
"Mm yes lass?"
"What's wrong with papa?"
"Huh? What do ya mean?"
"He's seems upset about something"
"I don't know sweetie"

But I want to know. I need to know what has gone off. But how. Get up earlier...that's hard..but doable.

While thinking about what to do I felt like I was being watched. I turned back looking around and saw some people looking at me or should I say (y/n).
I did not like it so I picked her up and walked off.

When I turned back I could not see them but could still feel someone starring at me.
"Jack you ok?"
"Yeah it's just.."
"Just?"
"I feel like someone is watching us and saw some people looking at (y/n) with a smile on their face".

I looked at mark and saw he was uneasy.
"Hey mark I'm sure it was nothing"

Mark POV
"I'm sure it's nothing"
Those words keeping going through my head.
Nothing to worry about huh? Well I think different.

I need to keep a better eye out for people around us. I won't let anything happen to us to them...I'll die before anything like that happens....I will keep them save..no matter what...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings💕

How are you doing? If you like this story then please add it to your library to know every time I update.
Please check out some of my other stories.

What do you think is going on?

Do you think mark will keep you and jack safe?

And do you think jack will ever find out what is going on?