Are you mad part 2

Mark POV
For fucks sake. What are they planning. Nothing has happened so far. Well not in a while actually but that does not mean we should let our sights down anytime soon.

Lately....I don't know I, no, me and jack have been feeling strange. Like a little tingling feeling in our body's. we asked Felix about it since he has 'pewDIEpie" and all but he says he feels fine and thinks that we are just stressed because of all of the things that have been going off as of late.

"Hey bae how you feeling?"
"Like shit to be honest baby boy"
"I know but I was wondering if you want we could go away for a little vacation with (y/n) it could help"
"......."

Jack POV
I was waiting for marks answer after what I asked about going on a little vacation just so we could think better about everything that has go off and it might help us with bonding with (y/n) since we have been so busy with work but not only that but anti, dark and Wilford have been on our minds.
And the fear of them taking control of our bodies have set fear within us because they could turn at any moment meaning they could hurt (y/n) or other people.

"You know what I think that's a good idea"
I looked down at mark to see him smiling at me.
"You think so?"
"Yeah I think it's the little break we all need"
"Really so are we going or not"

We both turned around and saw (y/n) with a little case and her (frav animal plush) in her hands looking at us.
Mark started to laugh as he walked over to our little monster.
"Yes we can"
"Well what are we waiting for let's go papa"
"Hahaha we will do hold ya houses will ya"

Time skip
We had decided......well me and my darling little girl convinced dear old daddy to let us go now because we could not wait and wanted to go to the beach were we will be staying for about days.

"We're going to the beach!"
"Yep we sure are"
"Ya going to see the sea for the first time"
"Papa?"
"Yes angel?"
"How come nana could not come?"
"Because nana has gone with grandad to the seaside so they could meet us there"
"Really?"
"Yep"

After about 3 hours or so it was night and we had finally arrived at our little vacation place that we would be staying at.
I was carrying (y/n) while she slept on my shoulder while mark got our bags.

We had entered the room and I put (y/n) down in her room.
"Goodnight"
I gave her a little kiss on her little head and walked out to help mark in our room.
"I think your a genius jack"
"Well I try.....come on leave that till tomorrow and let's sleep"
"Yeah"

We both got in to bed.
"Night mark"
"Night baby boy"
Mark pulled me in to his chest and wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep.

Until the early hours of the morning that is....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings
How are you?
Are you having a good day?

Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this then please add it to your library to know every time I update.
Please check out my other stories.

Thank you for reading and I will see you later fair well my darlings💕