Rescue

Mark POV

"We managed to track back the call and we found he location"

"Really?"

"Yes my team and I are going there now"

"And we are coming with ya"

"Jack..."

"Sir I suggest that you stay-"

"No we are coming with ya because our daughter and my mother in law is there and I want to be the one to personally smash the people who took them but smashing the face in"

"...very well sir but we are going to suggest that you let's us do our job of getting them safe before that"

"Fine by me now let's go"

I really should not get on jacks bad side.

"What's wrong mark?"

"Nothing to remind me not to get of your bad side"

"Your lucky that I love you mark but true"

"Now let's go and get our daughter back and my mom"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have been in this car for about an hour or so since we started to travel to the please that they are keeping my mom and (y/n).

Me and jack started to get more and more nervous in the case that they did anything to them or that something worse has gone of.

"We have arrived"

"Mark"

"Yeah?"

"No matter what we will get through this ok?"

"I know that..I just blame myself a bit"

"Well don't..yes you should have told me but your intentions were in the right place so don't worry now let's go and get our child and mom back"

I really love this guy.

We both got out of the car and found our selves in what look to be a forest but it was so dark I could not really tell but because if the little light that the cops had we could see.

We started to follow this device that had a small red dot that was blinking.

"This is were your mother and child is being kept."

We started to walk some more when we came across an abandoned house and this is where the dot stopped.

"They are in there."

"Sir your orders"

"Half of you go to the back the other half come with me to the front. Find the people who did this and take them down once done find the child and woman. Now move. Sirs I want you to stay here until we get the people who took your daughter and mother"

"No we are coming with ya"

"Sir.."

"Jack...I'm sure they can handle it"

"Sir as I father myself I know your worry but I ensure that nothing bad will happen and we will get your daughter and mother bad"

"Please go we will be fine"

"....fine we will stay here"

The officer nodded and they start to move in.

"Get ready men. 3...2...1....move!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV

Me and nana have been here for hours now and I was hungry and cold.