Pilot

(Y/n) inched forward with each passing second. She wasn't sure if it was just the anticipation of having the Autopilot working again or something else.  A hand was held the space between her and the Autopilot, "Give him some space, I'm sure this is all quiet startling." Right this must be a lot to process. One minute you're fighting the fight of your life the next minute you end up somewhere completely new.

    The first thing Auto noticed was the brightness of the room he was in. The bridge had no such illumination.  He slowly began to sit up straight, staring at the wall in front of him. His processors still trying to get his thoughts caught up of what is going on. He could recall a few events. The announcement of a positive probe, the captain's morning announcement, the plant- ah that was it. Everything else immediately came back. I was relived of duty. The captain's words repeated over and over until he finally came to, acknowledging his own current situation. He looked up with a confused look in his eye as he gazed upon his surroundings. This was a private sector of the repair ward.  Why was he in the repair ward? He needs to get back- back to what?  He mumbles in series of beeps "Wrong."  Everything about this was wrong. He should not be here, he should not even be on.

    (y/n) cleared her throat to both evade the unsettling atmosphere and to capture the attention of the Autopilot. The stare off between the two was intense if not awkward, at least for Sama. "Uh long time no see eh?" Sama smiled as she looks at the Autopilot only to falter as his attention was now directed towards her. This is awkward. "Well I guess I shall leave you two at it for discussion," her eyes dart back in forth between (Y/n),  Auto, and the door. ah right the door! "In the mean time I shall go fix the repair ward's entrance door and check on some other bots." She scooted closer towards the exit of the private sector. (Y/n) turned around to face Sama waving them over trying to get them to come back. "Don't leave me here!" She pressed her lips in a thin smile and shrugged, "Ghost will be here if anything else comes up, ok bye!" The door opened and closed leaving (y/n) by herself with the two droids.

There was a bit of an awkward silence, even Ghost was a bit unsettled while checking the monitors.

(Y/n) could feel her mouth getting a bit dry"Okay I know this may be a bit surprising to be suddenly turned on but I need your help." The Auto Pilot would just stare and then nodded to continue. "The human population is growing larger and we need to spread out.
some of the population here, is going to one of the abandoned neighboring cities but it's a long way away and we don't know what dangers are ahead, and because no ones used the axiom in so long I need some help to pilot it." She sheepishly smiled hopeful that she was convincing enough to the Autopilot.

"And if I do help you what will happen to me" He rose an eyebrow.  (Y/n) straighten her posture and put on a serious expression.

'Deep breaths (Y/n) I don't know why you're so scared but deep breaths.'

She thought and began to speak.

"Consider it as a test. If you help me on my mission without any mishaps to report, you prove me and the new head council that you can stay on and serve again you will be given a new directive to follow. But, if you fail that test you will be shut down again and never be turned back on. Understand?"

She looked straight at him as he nodded his head. (Y/n) mentally sighed some in relief. A small beep came from her communicator signaling that she was needed else where.

"Okay, well I need to go check on something's in the axiom. Ghost," The androids head perked up as their name was called "don't let anything happen" she mouthed the words 'watch him' and left the room.

Auto looked at the android that was monitoring him and he didn't like it. In a way he felt threatened by them.