Camping (ova?random ch? Oh sheet)

Idk it's midnight and this was the random thing that came into mind...fack enjoy a free unrelated drawing by sea cobalt...there is an original drawing of this but idk who the artist is.

It was a cold Autumn night as the group was traveling around a well grown area of forestry, trying to find their way back to the axiom. "Can we just all agree that we're lost?" Sama huffed as she plopped down on the ground exhausted. Ghost nodded in agreement as they closed the unhelpful gps. (Y/n) sighed and joined Sama happily to finally rest after a long day of searching. Even Ghost and Auto were tired from the ten hours of walking without having a chance to recharge. As the two Androids joined the girls, The two females yawned as they were both ready for some much needed sleep but there was some work that had to be done....like always.
"We should set up camp or at least get a fire started before the sun officially sets." (Y/n) gets up dusting off any dirt on her hands and pants. "Yeah I supposed you're right." Sama begins to get up while popping a few joints. "Ah camping! best times of my life...well except that one time I think my tent got flooded. Anyways, you and Auto can look for some wood like fallen tree branches and such. I have matches in my bag so we don't have to worry about how to start it. Ghost and I will look for any stones so we don't accidentally lit the whole Forrest." (Y/n) nodded at the plan and began to set her watch. "Sounds like a plan let's meet back here at, let's say 20:00 (9:00)."
With the two groups off looking for the items needed Auto broke the silence between him and (y/n) "what is camping?" He asks as he grabs a few fallen branches. (Y/n) hummed thinking about the question before trying her best to explain it, "If I can recall what Sama told me, camping is like spending the night at someone's place, but instead of being in their home you're outside. Basically you sleep outside rather than inside." (Y/n) smiled as she hands Auto the few logs she picked up for him to hold, with him being stronger than her. Auto rose an eyebrow "why would humans want to do that? There are so many dangers that could happen." (Y/n) giggled at his response, "true but I think that's whats so fun about it." (Y/n) then snapped her fingers finding the right words she was looking for, "it's the thrill of being in the dangerous wild!" Jumping onto a smooth rock to become eye level with Auto she smiled. "Here's a fact about humans for you! Humans like an adventure, they like to experience the thrill of being able to fuel their curiosity!" Auto nodded taking in the new information. (Y/n), feeling proud with her statement, began to walk off the smooth rock only for her foot to slide into contact with a slick side. "Waaaah" not acknowledging the sound of wood falling, she embraced for the impact that never came. Opening her eyes some she was met with a concern Auto. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Smiling and blushing at the sudden closeness she answer sheepishly "y-yeah just l-lost my footing. J-just all part of the thrill!" (Y/n) soon clamped her jaw shut at the weird cheesy line she just spoke. 'Did I really just said that!?'

Auto internally sighed knowing she was alright. Still holding her in his arms he checks his internal clock and then looks at the sky. "The sun is setting we should start heading back." (Y/n) pouted some as she closed her eyes until they shot back open, not only to the fact that he was still carrying her, but the fact that they left the wood. "Wait we forgot the wood!!" She laughed at herself as she grasps towards the abandoned logs. Auto came to a stop realizing his mistake. "Eh...I apologize I shall retrieve the wood but I will have to put you down in order to carry them." (Y/n) giggled seeing how the colors of the sky made him look as if he was blushing. And he probably would be if he could. "It's fine I can walk it's not like I twisted my ankle or anything." She slipped out of his arms as he then went back to retrieve the wood. "I appreciate your understanding" shaking off the twos embarrassment they start heading back to the check point.

Seeing the two reach the opening Sama stands up to greet them "finally! I was being to think you were dead!" (Y/n) smirked "ha ha very funny." Auto internally glared at that thought as if it was right in front of him. 'As if I would allow that to happen to my captain.' Brushing off the 'joke' the four then began setting up camp and just in time as the last rays of sun were disappearing.

It was dark and chilly out even with the fire. Sama was the first one out as she draped her self on Ghost. "Hey Ghost," The android looked up at (y/n) acknowledging her "do you always let Sama lay on top of you like that?" It was a strange question yes but only something to break the silence. The static voice of the android spoke "only in times like this. She claims I'm like a heater." Sama moves around some adjusting her self to Ghost's hunched posture and sleep talking some"I understand cats now...ow..." (y/n) chuckled at Sama's state. Auto wonder if he too had that same warmth generated. Testing his idea he wraps an arm around (y/n). "I'm sorry for the sudden action, but I didn't want you to get cold either." Although it was unnoticed (y/n) was blushing but tried to repress it given the situation, but Auto was almost, just almost, like an actual human himself. Shaking her head she sighed. "It's fine you are really warm anyways." She spoke dazedly as she leaned into his side for support as she entered the world of dream.

"You should go ahead and rest too." This grabbed Auto's attention to Ghost as they readjusted Sama into a bit more comfortable resting position. "There's nothing out there I already checked." Rummaging through Sama's bag, Ghost pulled out two portable android charger banks handing one to auto. "Just connect to it when ever you need." It was clear that the android in front of him was tired and low on energy as their eye lid began to droop and the static in their voice wasn't becoming any clearer. "You get some rest too." Ghost nodded, nearly missing the charger bank as the flashing symbol began to blink Warning them that their power was extremely low, they laid down finally relived into sleep mode allowing a few strands to fall out of place showing a bit of the charred side of their face.
Auto hooked himself to the bank as he too laid down next to his captain, (y/n). Before he could relive himself into sleep mode also, he wraps an arm around (y/n) to keep her warm and safe with him.

I literally almost fell asleep writing this oddly long chapter....GOOD NIGHT!!!