Threat

(Above is a drawing by me of Ghost no stealing plz...BOI I HAVE DONE THE REDO!!! At least the wip)

Auto's pov

I stared at the android that was monitoring my stability state according to the holo screen. The Android, known as Ghost, was quiet the whole time but their presence was obviously known to me. The moment I woke up I knew there was some other Android in the room.

I don't remember seeing a android like this. The design is completely different from all the others. Most androids have the BnL logo on them but from what I could see there was none.

"It's rude to stare you know." A static voice interrupted my thought processor.

The android stared at me with its one eye as the other one was covered with its hair.

"Well I wouldn't call it rude when they are trying to find out who the foreign android is." I spoke back.

The android dismisses the holo screen and props their elbows up on the table. "I suppose that makes sense. Anything you want to know?" They ask. I noticed how their voice became a bit less static.

Well I suppose I should take this new leak of information as an advantage. "Who are you?" I ask.

It didn't make sense as to why a android who I've never seen before suddenly appear, and I don't think the pathetic little humans had the capability to create a new type of android yet.

"Ah, I am the A-112 Ghost. Does it stand for anything? No not really or, at least not anymore. But just call me Ghost."

I stood up and walked towards this Ghost and glared. "Very well Ghost, Welcome aboard. Now let's get down to the point, Now that I'm back online I am your superior so you will follow any orders I give you." 

The Ghost stared back with an expressionless face. "And what If I don't?" They challenged

I've never have been challenged not since that day....

In slight rage I took out the hidden taser in my sleeve and started to tase the android. I wanted to let them know that I was the head superior out of all the other robots that were here.

I felt a hand grab my wrist. I thought they were trying to get me to stop and I for sure wasn't going to yet. But what I didn't expect was to feel a jolt of electricity two times worse than the one I was giving out.

"Gah!" I shouted as I let go of the android and stumble back into the table I was resting on earlier.

I heard foot steps walking towards me as I tried to recover from the shock.the android that was now glaring down at me, Electricity danced along their claws then soon died down.

A clawed hand reaches my face and I was forcefully looking up at them to see the anger that radiated in their eye.

"Don't. Do that. Again. The next time that happens it will be a static shock that could fry you completely. Because Incase you didn't know sir, I have a very sensitive security system and if I wasn't completely aware of the situation then that would have end horribly for you."

They spoke as their claws was closely dangerous to my eye but was soon pulled back. "I don't have time for this. Now get back onto the table I need to check to see how your systems are after that and run a report." They pulled up the holo screen again pulling up several documents.

I carefully climbed back onto the table and laid back down. I did not like this one bit.

"For now I'll let that slide since I'm considered as what you call a foreign. But for your information I have the ability to shut you down." They showed a off button on the holo screen and then dismissed it. 

I sat up some and raised an eyebrow. "Is that a threat." I scowled.

They walked towards me and leaned down eye level and smirked.

"No, it's a fact don't slip up Auto Pilot."