Control

(Y/n) walked towards where Sama was standing "is something wrong?" She asked.

Sama held a expressionless face. "You do know what could happen now that he's back on right?"

(Y/n) nodded "yes I do and if he  gets out of control I can just turn him off. Right?"

Sama did a bit of a 'kinda' jester with her hand. "You can turn him off that way but I don't think it would be easy. Im sending Ghost with you Incase something happens and he needs to shut down."

(Y/n) started to get a bit irked by this. She wanted to prove herself that she can be a great leader like her great grandfather when they return to earth.

" But just so you know I personally didn't make the decision. The council called me in and wanted something or someone to supervise since I'll be either back home or down with the passengers getting ready."

That was a bit understanding but
(y/n) knew she can do this. "Ok but I have some confidence in me and the Autopilot. He seems to understand what's going on." 

Sama pressed her lips into a thin line. "Ok but remember this, history does sometimes repeat its self. Just give him a bit of your respect and be patient some and hopefully things will be a-ok. Robots have feelings too ya know." She crossed her arms.

[y/n] rose an eyebrow. "I think you spend too much time in that workshop of yours" she smiled. Sama put a hand on her chest and looked offended in a jokingly matter. "I don't think so, what makes you think that!? I'm just kidding this would be a good break from the workshop. Anyways I'll let you get to work."She then left to go down to get everything ready for the passengers.

(Y/n) walked up towards the bridge and looked around the room. "So this is where it all happened." She put her hands on her hips and took a long exhale."Okay let's see" she started turning everything on and checking the stats of the ship. The repairs had gone exceedingly well as the once damaged and messy bridge had once more clean and spotless. Looking down at the controls the only thing that cross
(y/n)'s mind was

"well shit how am I going to do this" not realizing the two figures behind her."isn't that why you turned me back on?" (Y/n) snapped her head towards the direction of the voice seeing the Auto Pilot and Ghost. Her face heated up in embarrassment now realizing that she spoke out loud. 

The Auto Pilot walked up towards (y/n) and salutes "your orders captain". To both of them it was awkward. (y/n) was never given this much respect before, and Auto, well it felt weird after being shutdown for so long and then suddenly go back to 'routine'. Admittedly he didn't want to go back to the routine he had before and he was honestly scared that it will just happen again.

Right I'm in control, (y/n) thought. She took a deep breath and look straight up to him with a demanding look

"teach me."