Useless apologies

"Come on. We're almost done preparing now we just have to reintroduced you to...oh.." In front of the two was none other than Wall-e and Eve. All four just stood there staring in shock. No one moved until Eve brought out her gun and targeted on Auto.

Auto quickly got onto his knees, his hands up in surrender, showing that he meant no harm. (Y/n) then quickly sidesteps in between the two. "Don't shoot! He means no harm." She spoke sternly.

Eve was hesitant but did eventually put down the gun but her guard was still up.

If looks could kill Auto would have been more than dead.

(Y/n) looked down at Auto. Slowly putting his hands back down to rest on his knees, His lips pressed in a thin line slowly opening to speak, carefully choosing his words. "My apologies to you both may mean nothing compared to what I have done to you two, but I ask to consider that then, my intentions were not of my own, but of my override order and directive."

Eve scoffed, she couldn't find any sympathy in her to give to Auto. To her, he was right to say that all of his apologies were meaningless, they were to her, she just couldn't forgive of what he had done to Wall-e whether it was intentional or not. Who would want to forgive the one who almost permanently killed the love of their life? She certainly didn't.

Wall-e on the other hand could give a little sympathy, just a little. Although he was technically killed, he had seen his own kind with the same ambition to carry out the directive they were given no matter what, and like both Auto and his fellow workers they ended in tragedy.

(Y/n) explained as to why Auto was back online. Eve didn't like the idea, in fact, she absolutely loathed it, but there was reason, and she had to accept the facts.

Before the two left, Eve shot one last glare at Auto; Whereas Wall-e gave him a look of worry. To Wall-e, Auto looked depressed, tired, and just all out of it in general compared to the stoic and composed android He first met. Walking out Wall-e secretly smiled. 'In due time' he thought.

After one last glance Wall-e was reminded of how he felt when going through the process of feeling the so called emotions that they were forbidden to feel.

Auto stared at the ground. Not once did he dare looked up. He zoned out of the discussion
(y/n), Eve, and Wall-e was having, already knowing the full story.

The sudden appearance of a hand was held in front of him made him look up to see (y/n). A soft smile graced her lips as she crouched down to his height. She still kept her hand out to him. "Come on let's get you out of here." She spoke gently. He took her hand and hoisted himself up.

Quietly he spoke. "They hate me but I'd don't blame them. I'd hate myself too."

(Y/n) was shocked hearing his words. He sounded broken even though his voice box was working fine. "Hey now," she put  a hand on his shoulder grabbing his attention. "This is why we're doing this okay. This is to show that you are not the bad guy, that you can change." Auto nodded in understanding but the look in his eye told (y/n) otherwise.
She sighed "ya know, I didn't just turn you back on just to help my people," Auto looked back to her, head tilted to the side in confusion. (Y/n) smiled at his surprise 'expression'.
"I turned you back on to make peace with my people."

Of course Auto forgot the fact emotions is what humans experience, that was their drive. Then again he never understood human emotions even though unknowingly to him he was beginning to experience some.

Auto let out a big sigh, letting out the warm air his processors emit. "Then please, help me make peace with not just your people, but with my "people'' as well." (Y/n) smiled widely as she eagerly nodded. "With all that I can and more!"

The two finally exit out the greenhouse to walk towards the ward after Auto told (y/n) what happened after she left.
(Y/n) felt a bit happier after talking with Auto and hoping he felt the same.
"Ya know after all this I could really go for some lunch right now! What about you? Are ya hungry?" She looks up to him waiting for an answer.

Raising an eyebrow looking down he answers.

"I cannot eat, nor feel what you call 'hungry'"

Immediately (y/n) stops in her tracks as she visibly cringes at her self.

"Uwah! I am so so sorry!"

"There is nothing to be sorry about"

"Yes there is!"

"What is ther-"

"Just let me apologize!"

————————————————
I'm so happy to finally have an update because writers block is a pain in arse! I was hoping to have 3 updates ready instead but like I said before as you can I have a bit of a case of the writers sickness called writers block. 

So even though this is a little too soon I feel like starting a Q and A. Maybe it would help me think and rethink some of the events of the book that has happened for it to flow into further chapters. And it can be about anything I'll just post like a separate book for it idk. Comment in this large paragraph here if ya wanna ask anything.

So I also have a few questions to ask.
Has anyone read a fanfic that was in your opinion so bad that it made you want slam your head through a wall. Or is it just me? And also,

comment, vote, share!
And Have a awesome Day/Night and I hope to you guys back on the next update! Hopefully a spam update:)

~Sama