Garden pt1

It was a quiet day in the ward for once. Well minus Sama rolling around on one of those old office chairs. An old poker set was set up and being played, which neither of the two really knew how to play, was across a vacant repair bed. "Annnd I win! Haha!" As Sama comes back around to the repair bed she slams down a hand of cards: a ten, a Jack, a queen, a king, and a ace. Also known as the royal flush. As Sama holds a devilish smirk. Ghost just looks down at the hand lay and then a theirs. Throwing  their hand onto the table they simply nodded. "It seems you have." But deep down they were slightly upset that they lost.
Sama then gets up and stretches. "Well, time to get back to work. Hey have we heard from (y/n) lately?" Ghost just shook their head.

The sound of the automatic door captured the twos attention turning their heads towards the source. "Well speak of the devil, look who's here." Sama held out a hand gesture.
Ignoring the strange figurative language (y/n) went straight to the question, "has any of you seen Auto by any chance?" She asked hastily. Sama's smile disappear "he's not in brig!?"
(Y/n) shook her head as a hand went up to comb the hair that was in her face. "No he's not I looked everywhere!" She huffed. "I don't know where else he could be!" (Y/n) began to panic. If anyone, ANYONE! Who wasn't in ties with the council and caught Auto awake and online there would be panic everywhere and it would be extremely hard for her to explain to the council about why the secrecy of this operation was breached. Her main concerns were if EVE or Wall-e found him. The two were living their most carefree life in the new world they called home. She didn't want to stir that up with old and troubling memories plus the nagging paranoia.

Sama put a hand of (y/n) shoulders taking notice of the girls hyperventilation. "(Y/n) You can't think straight if you're breathing like that." At that
(y/n) took a deep breath and exhaled. She sighed "sorry." Sama shook her head "no need to feel sorry, now did you check the security cameras when you noticed he went missing?"
That's when it dawned on (yn) she slapped the side of her face while mumbling how stupid she was for not checking the cameras in the first place. Speed walking to the door she shouts "I'm gonna check. I'll let you know if I find something!"

___________________________
The area Auto was currently located at was entirely new to him. There was nothing in his Pilot log about a greenhouse on the ship. Surrounding him was different varieties of greenery and plants. There were also multiple arrangements of brilliant flowers with splashes of colors that brought vibrance. The view was definitely something new to him. He walks over towards a table with small sprouts that were basking in the warm rays of sunlight. Crouching down as he gently takes a small sprout leaf ,still connected to its fragile stem, and holds it with his gloved finger. He then starts to wonder:

'What was it that made him despise that plant sixty years ago?'

'Was It because of the directive or was it because of the sudden change that made him go so far'

It was hard to tell for sure after being out of commission for so long but as the sudden thought occurred to him he made a note to stop by the ward again soon for a systems check for what happened from before.
Letting the small leaf slip out from his fingers as he began to stand back up he takes notice opaque green door. Above the door was sign with the word "Trees." With a weird spark of curiosity of the strange foreign word, Auto walks toward the automatic door.

See I'd write more if it wasn't already midnight and if I didn't have school. So yeah hope you guys had a wonderful holiday! I'm heading back to hell only to present a stupid project that gives me anxiety and not just out of nervousness from having to present it to the class but because of the topic I'm talking about. Anyways I hope you enjoy part 1 of this chapter and Sry for the long wait life was being a little shit °^°. I'd never thought I'd say this but....I'm ready for exams I'm ready for this semester to ENDSUDJSKWKPSIWKXJ!!!!!!

Also on the plus side I've edited some of the chapters so now it seems Like i didn't just throw a lot of random together and tried to make something out of it!! :)