Preparations

L/P: location placed(anywhere can be the state/ country you live in or some other place on earth)

note: in the movie the setting location on earth was never told although it's believed to be somewhere in the U.S.
-

-

-
All systems were online and ready for take off.
Passengers were boarding with ease along with the few other androids who were working as business or just simply partners discussing about the plans they plan to get started on in the new territory.

(Y/n) was in the brig watching over security cameras while also trying to find a good location for their stop, all while waiting for Auto to come back from the repair ward.

Earlier he explained that he was hearing thoughts that were not of his own and requested to be sent down to the repair ward.

(Y/n) was concerned about this, hoping that it wasn't too serious that could cause anymore obstacles on this personal and work related mission of hers.

A holographic globe was spinning in front of her view and a map of the world displayed on the screen next to her. Annoyed tics began to appear as she came to realize how choosing a location was a lot easier said than done. Dealing with the unknown was the major trouble. Caught up in her thoughts and un-ability to chose a simple location (y/n) failed to notice the presence of someone behind her leaving her open to receive a chop on the head.

"Oi! sis ya over thinking this! Seriously, you looked like you were constipated there for a sec." Sama swung an arm around trapping (y/n) into a gentle noogie. "Ack! Stop that!" (Y/n) yelled as she wormed her way out of Sama's arms. "You sure are in a joyful mood" she huffed as she fixed her hair and placed the Captain's hat on her head. "Aren't you supposed to be checking up on Auto?" (Y/n) inquire raising a brow.
Sama shrugged moving her hands behind her head. "Physically he's fine, there's nothing I can see that's wrong. It's the software that has a few minor things here and there; assuming that what ever that directive override was, trying to remove it must have done some significant damage to his antivirus system, or so I was told. If anything major comes Ghost would page me."

(Y/n) nodded understanding as she lean back into the Captains chair. "Hopefully Ghost can at least get that fixed soon." (Y/n) glances back to one of the security screens. Passengers were still happily conversing with one another not seemingly to be in a rush.
"The weight of the situation is really getting to ya huh?" (Y/n) sighed and nodded. "I never thought I would have been the one to actually do this honestly." Sama smirked flicking the bill of her cap. "Bet'cha never thought you were actually gonna get this far too eh?"

(Y/n) chuckle as she turned her attention back to the blue holographic map. She sighed. "You wouldn't happen to have any ideas for a location would ya?" Sama smiled brightly as she flattened out the holographic globe into a map. "What took ya so long to ask for help, silly!" Enlarging the holographic she points at a part on the map where a red dot was currently placed. "Okay so this dot over here is where we are at. Now, for my sake, If we split this entire continent into
states like this."
(note: Countries that were located on the same continent were also called states...I think..correct me if I'm wrong it's been awhile since I've taken World history)
white lines streak across the map dividing all the continents on the map into various sections of size. "Here we get a image of how the entire world was sectioned into each state and or country. Ya know before BnL took over and the human race left the earth and blah blah blah."

(Y/n) marveled at the site "how come the land was split like this?" Sama huffed as she leaned back thinking of an answer. "Well, to put it simple, a majority was colonization, where stupid grown men couldn't share or live in peace with others without having some ass biting law or act or whatever set in place. Don't ask me how they figured out how to split up North America. Other than to know where the Canada and Mexico border was, don't ask me on how the hell they split up the states. I lived there and still have no clue."

(Y/n) shook her head and smiled looking back at the map. "So many places to choose how would I know which place is the right place?" She pondered out loud. "Personally I would start off small and slowly expand," Sama piped, "unless you want to do what the British people did way back then and sail across to the other side of the globe. You probably won't find gold there by the way." (Y/n) didn't know how to answer to that statement but the idea of slowly expanding seemed like a good one. "Alright then, how about here?" The map zoomed in to (L/p). (Y/n) looked at Sama who simply shrugged, "I don't know you tell me, captain." She smirked.

"Man I hate it when you say things like that."