And we're taking off!!!

So slow with update.....screw writers block

No one:
Absolutely no one:

English teacher: what do you write? All kinds of media is a form of writing.

Me: totally not a fanfiction about a wheel who looks human for the sake of it going through a redemption arch after trying to cage humanity in a giant vacuum aka space even though in a way they were told to do that.
________________________________
"Stop overthinking you're starting to hyperventilate."

"I am not hyperventilating!"

"You're pacing back and forth, fidgeting with your fingers, your breath is starting to become shallow, clearly you look like you're overthinking things, and you keep darting looks between the floor and door; therefore, soon you will start to hyperventilate and possibly have a panic attack if you don't sit yo ass down McCrea!"

"Okay! Okay!" (Yn) quickly sat in the hover chair surprise at Sama's language and the use of her last name. "Now take a deep breath, close your eyes, slowly let it out and repeat until you feel relaxed some. We kinda called this meditation." It took a few minutes for (y/n) to calm down a bit; slowly inhaling and exhaling, even though it didn't help much the tightness in her chest loosen. "You good now child?" She nodded but the tension was still there.

The entry doors slid opened revealing Auto and Ghost. (Y/n) shot up from her seat "So what was the issue?" Sama asked before (y/n) could. "Just some random code errors but nothing that should be a serious issue to come. I'll still be checking in from time to time however." (Y/n) nodded and escorted Sama and Ghost out.

Turning around on the ball of her foot, (y/n) faces Auto with a smile on her lips and excitement in her eyes. She held out a hand towards Auto, "you ready?"
Auto took her hand and, to the best of his ability, gave her a warily look but nodded. Giving him a toothy grin, she pulled Auto towards the wheel.

As odd as it was looking at the wheel rather than hanging from it, Auto took (y/n)'s hands and placed them on the respected places. The walkie talkie on her belt turned on signaling that everything down below was good and secure. Engines roared as the destination was being logged into. Taking in a deep shaky breath, (yn) pushes away any leftover unease and anxiety that flowed.

Turning on her heel she faced Auto. With a voice of newfound authority (yn) gave him his first orders.
"Auto," He gave her his attention, poster straight as he gives her a salute.

"Set a course for (I/D)."

"Aye aye captain."

---
Honestly this was really difficult to write hence why it's so short. I'll most likely come back and edit.