This is it huh

Monday:
I woke up to the sound of a steady beat...
"Beep, Beep, Beep"
My stomach screamed in pain but my leg was killing me.
I opened my eyes half way everything was blurry.
I could see a wall near me. The color reminds me of a summer sky.
I looked around and instantly knew that I was in the hospital.
People in white coats and blue scrubs raced back and forth, loved ones crying, and begging for help, machines humming as patients fade away. My body ached but at the same time I wasn't in pain. My body felt free and relaxed cause the drugs kicked in.

I let a small groaned escaped my mouth, yelling came from outside, the voice I knew from anyone.
"No! I won't let you see her!" Dad yelled
"She's my daughter Garrett!!" The unknown voice yelled.
"You left when she was young!" The door shut and the voices fade away. Just like my life was doing.
I closed my eyes and heard the flat line humming just like I use to as a kid. I knew now I would be somewhere peaceful. I heard running in and that was it. I was gone.
All I heard was tears hitting the floor and people trying to save me.

"Am I'm dying? Is that what this is?"I said to myself

"Here's the secret baby, If you live. If you die, it's all up to you. So whatever fight you got in you. You gotta pull in out now"

I saw a bright light ahead of me, I was in a white dress smiling all happy like this was my time to go. I walked towards the light but stopped and saw Joe.

"I want this to be over!"

"I know baby, but you need to keep fighting not only for you but for me! I love you Katelyn!" He said and faded away.