Snowed in

Sunday:
"Wakey wakey" Someone said while shaking me, I felt so comfortable to wake up or move so I didn't want to. "Hmm" I left escape my mouth as my eyes were still closed.

"Sergeant said come in the lunch room for breakfast" I was half awake but half sleeping still. "I'll come in 5" "Okay" They said leaving the shutting the door letting it click. I close my eyes again passing out.

———

I changed in the ladies locker room into sweats and a sweater I was freezing the heater is barley working since the snow is just coming down and down, you can't even get out on the streets. Danny, Linda and the kids are stuck at home, Erin and Nicky at home, Jamie is stuck at work obviously with me, and Frank is stuck at work to and pops(Henry) is home.

I looked out the window drinking coffee "Snow I hope you stop soon" I mumbled to myself. "Pisses me off" I wasn't in any good mood because we aren't having family diner because of this weather.

Jamie wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder which made me smile. "How you feeling?" I chuckled. "Could be better, hopefully we can go home soon. It's the worse snow storm we ever had" "That's true" He started talking to our unborn baby girl and baby boy and I just thought that it was so adorable he's going to be the best father ever I just know it.