7 months

Saturday:
I'm 7 months today, and everyday as I get closer to my due date it's like the baby wants to come faster. I was still in my pink fuzzy pjs as I looked outside the window seeing the ground all covered in snow, it isn't a little it's a lot just what I need to deal with right.

"Come on my baby boy and baby girl, don't give mommy any trouble today because of the coldness, daddy's waiting in the car" I said to my unborn babies as I went into the bedroom throwing on a T-shirt and a sweater over it and then putting on my black sweatpants. I put my black and white snow boats with my hat, gloves and scarf even slipping on the coat and going to the car.

———
Only a few officers got assigned to go out the rest got stuck on desk duty because how bad the snow was, thank god we didn't get any calls yet and hopefully we don't get any yet. Me I'm sitting in the lounge snuggled by the heater drinking hot chocolate like I would when I was a little kid.

I had a small little blanket around me that I brought to work, I mean you can't blame me because I'm pregnant and cold. The lounge door opened and all the cold air come in making me shiver.

The door clicked shut and I sighed in revealed. "Sergeant said we have to sleep over today, roads are to bad to go home" Vinny said sitting down in the arm chair by the heater to. "Better then going on the bad roads right?" "Guess so"

The rest of the night Me, Jamie, Vinny, and Serg all watched some movies, played bored games and ordered in Chinese which is my favorite!