Its alright baby boy

Saturday:
Jamie

I opened my eyes to see a white wall with a tv on it, I heard a steady beep I wanted to shift my body but I couldn't cause my stomach was in pain. I looked around and only saw Eddie in my room who was sitting in the armchair reading a magazine. "Janko" I mange to say with my rusty voice. "Hey Jamie, how are you feeling buddy" She put the magazine down smiling and walking over to me. "Water.." I mage to get out again as my voice was killing me, I sat up a bit and drank the water and watched her put it back.

"Where's Kate" I said while looking around. "She's outside, needed some fresh air" I just nodded. "Oh" I lied back down. Katelyn then came in the room and Janko walked out. "Jamie!" She yelled and hugged me softly. "Oh baby boy it's alright" She said kissing my head as tears came out of my eyes. "Your alive and that's all that matters, it could have been worse" I held her hand in my hand and she kissed my head. She sat on the edge of the bed just keeping me comfortable.

Danny

"No Linda, everything will be fine okay?" I stayed calm while talking to her. "It's only some money, I can pick up extra shifts" I said talking still. "Dan it's fine, we can figure out the money problem everything will be okay" Her voice was so calm. "Mom! We have to go!" I heard Jack shout from the background. "I have to go baby, love you" "I love you to" I said as I hung up the phone, I just wish I had all the money in the world so we didn't have to worry about anything.