I won't forget you

Wednesday:
Today is definitely going to be the slowest day.
My nurse was helping me change into my black dress for Joe's funeral today.
I don't think I could handle his funeral.
After we finish she helped me into the wheelchair and wheeled me outside where my dad was waiting, the worse part was I had to be back at the hospital after.

I got into the car, with the help of everyone who could help, and his personal driver drove.
I couldn't say anything it was like my mouth was sealed shut.
I couldn't face his family. It should have been me who died and Joe should have still been here!

My dad got the wheelchair out of the trunk but I stopped him.
"It's fine, Please I can't go in their using it"
"You need to"
"Just please no dad"
"Alright, Alright." He said while walking inside, I followed slowly, trying not to put pressure on my leg. I had a long pick cast one. I sat down right next to my dad. The funeral started as I sat down.

"Joseph Conor Reagan was a loving son, brother and uncle. Word's can't describe how much we all miss and love him. One thing I knew was that he had a best friend who he talked about everyday. Katelyn Moore was his best friend since high school all the way until he died. He was in 11th grade and she was in 10th when they meet, they instantly clicked and did everything together not only did they go to the same school but they went to the same college did the same career and even shared a house together. Joe was my brother, and it's sad to see him gone so young, but he will always be in our hearts. Rest In Peace Joe" Jamie said while he had everyone crying even me.

Once it was over, I went over and payed my respect, I was sad that my best friend is gone, my partner is gone, my roommate is gone, and worse my universe is gone he was the only person to get me to laugh! Now he's gone...
I left with my dad and headed back to the hospital.