Back to work

Tuesday:
I let the cold air hit me while I was sitting on the front porch.
I go back to work today unfortunately, I mean I'm happy but I'm not ready to get a new partner I'll probably get an obnoxious and annoying one.
Besides that a lot has happened, when I say that I mean a lot.

I go back to work today as you know. I still live alone obviously cause I'm still single.
Obviously the thing behind me and Jamie didn't work out and we haven't seen each other since the day he left.
It's just been awkward tension between us but whatever.
I'm out of the cast which my leg has full movement in it, I can finally put pressure on it and my stomach is doing way better I mean it doesn't hurt when I sit down or get up and so on.

I slipped on my uniform, with my gun belt and so on. It itched my body it felt weird and heavy but I couldn't let it get to me. I shrugged it off grabbing my duffle bag, leaving getting into my car and driving to work.
The car was silence I was so use to laughing till I almost cry when Joe was here, but now he isn't here. I need to stop thinking about him, I'm doing better now.
Just as I walked into the station Ser. Renzulli stopped me right away, I followed him into his office and sat down in the chair.
"It's good to have you back Officer Moore"
"Thank you thank you" I said while smiling
"Good and bad news? Which one do you want first?"
"Good news?" I said not sure.
"We are glad to have you back all of us"
"Well I'm glad to be back to" I said while fixing my uniform.
"Not really bad news, im only joking" He said laughing making me laugh.
"Okay, your new Partner is Jamie Reagan" He said smiling, while my face dropped.
"My Partner is Jamie Reagan!?" I yelled while all I heard was.
"I working with Katelyn Moore!" Was I happy or not I don't know right it. But what an day back.